YITH WooCommerce Recently Viewed Products Premium
Check the navigational records of your users and make use of this information to draw their attention to products that they have previously viewed and to send them personalized emails with special offers.
- Increase the number of conversions you get by calling attention to the products that have captured the attention of your users and that they may be interested in;
- Enhance the experience of your users by providing direct links to the products they adore most, and strengthen your relationship with those users in the process;
- Sending strategic emails to your customers can encourage them to make purchases: Encourage them to revisit your website by drawing their attention once again to the items in which they had expressed interest;
- You can encourage your users to make a purchase by providing them with a coupon code for a discount as well as dedicated promotions on products that they have watched.
- Display on the product page all of the user’s recently watched products, in addition to products that are comparable in terms of tag and category.
- You can choose how many suggested products to showcase by adjusting this setting.
- Only show “In stock” recommendations for merchandise.
- In the cookie that will be used to store the users’ most recently watched products, be sure to include an expiration date.
- Display a page that lists all of the user’s most recently viewed merchandise.
- You can choose to only display the products that the user has recently viewed, or you can also include products that are comparable in terms of classification and category.
- You can sort the recommended products based on sales, prices, the most recent look, a random selection, or the publication date.
- Exclude from the users’ recommended product lists any products that have already been purchased by the user.
- Only display the products that fall under the user’s most frequently browsed categories.
- Display merchandise recommendations in a slider.
- After a predetermined number of days have passed since the user’s most recent logon, a personalized email should be sent to them.
- Incorporate Mandrill into your workflow.
- Include a discount voucher in the email that customers can use to get a price reduction on the first product of the recommended ones that they add to their shopping cart.
- Shortcodes to display Recently Viewed Products as well as the products with the most views
- A straightforward and speedy method for setting shortcodes allows you to personalize the products that are recommended to your users.
- The ‘category’ parameter should be set to the most watched shortcode. You will be able to display the products according to category that have received the most views.