YITH WooCommerce Role Based Prices Premium
You can set and display different prices for individual products based on the position of the user.
- You will be able to handle prices that are reserved for partners or vendors in a simple and expedient manner;
- You will have the ability to conceal the prices and the button to add items to the shopping cart from users who have a particular user position.
A good way to show the right price to your users
When you form a partnership with a vendor, they anticipate being able to make purchases on your website using a specialized price list. They also anticipate that the process will not be overly difficult and that they will not be required to engage in an endless string of email or phone conversations with the administration regarding each transaction.
This would put the beneficial collaboration at danger, along with the possibility that the customer would choose an alternative store.
The same thing happens with other customer types, such as store managers, business partners, and customers who buy a lot of merchandise at once.
They anticipate you will provide them with something.
It would be beneficial to have the ability, following a customer’s authentication, to immediately apply and display the appropriate price for each user position in your shop.
Because of our “Role-based prices,” accomplishing this goal can be accomplished in an incredibly brisk and uncomplicated manner.
In addition, if you want to have the utmost amount of control, you can choose whether or not to display the price (regular, on sale, role-based) or the add to cart button for each individual user position.
- Adjust the price of individual products upwards or downwards based on the user position.
- Develop distinct pricing policies for each type of customer account.
- Both the standard price and the sale price are eligible for the price rules to be applied. (if set)
- Apply a price rule that is determined by a product’s function to either the product itself or to certain tags or categories.
- Exclude certain categories or tags from the application of a price rule that is dependent on roles.
- Price adjustments can be made by adjusting either the fixed number or the percentage value.
- Combine multiple price rules for the same product, and then designate each one a priority level so that they can be sorted properly.
- Toggle visibility of each of the following for each user position, as appropriate:
- regular price
- on-sale price
- role-based price
- price tax included
- total discount/markup
- “Add to cart” button
- Option to display pricing information for a selected user position
- Establish price rules for each unique variant of the merchandise.
- Users who do not see a price should see a specialized notification.
- Utilize positions that have been configured using a plugin developed by a third party such as “Members.”
- Make adjustments to the price labels on the merchandise.
- Compatibility with the Aelia Currency Switcher allows for user-role-based prices to be automatically transformed into the currency in which users are viewing them.
- Compatibility with WooCommerce Currency Switcher is the ideal solution for converting role-based values on a WPML website that supports multiple languages.