YITH WooCommerce Wishlist Premium
- They may save their favourite things, purchase them later, and locate them quickly and conveniently.
- Share the wishlist with family and friends for holidays, birthdays, and other special events so they can purchase one of the items on it for you.
- By posting the wishlist on social media, you may gain free indirect promotion for your shop.
This implies that every time a wishlist is published, you may increase customer loyalty, encourage them to make purchases, and draw in new clients. Not bad for only one plugin, in your opinion.
With over 900,000 active installations, our YITH WooCommerce Wishlist is the most widely used wishlist plugin ever.
We’ve chosen to offer a new 3.0 version with a greatly better design and a tonne of additional features to commemorate this achievement and thank all the plugin users.
- Choose a page for your shopping list.
- Decide where the shortcode “Add to wishlist” should appear.
- When the item is in the Wishlist, display the “Remove from wishlist” button.
- Display the “Add to wishlist” button on the Shop page as well.
- Create your own columns to appear in the wishlist table.
- Support for product variation (if the user selects a specific colour or size and then adds it to the wishlist, this details will be saved)
- View the wishlists made by customers who are logged in.
- View the top products list (added to wishlists)
- Users who have added a certain product to their wishlist should receive promotional emails.
- To allow users to transmit the contents of their wishlist to the administrator and receive a quote, display the “Ask for an estimate” button.
- Optionally include notes in the quote request.
- Turn on/off the wishlist functionality for anonymous users.
- Inform users who are not logged in: encourage them to check in so they can take use of all the wishlist features
- enabling unlimited wishlist creation for users
- Permit users to edit their wishlists, add or remove things, and rename them.
- Make registered wishlists searchable and visible to users
- Give users the ability to choose whether a wishlist is public (accessible to everyone), private (visible to the owner alone), or shared (visible only to people it has been shared with)
- Allow users to control the number of items on their wishlist.
- In the wishlist table, display many “Add to Cart” buttons.
- Display product price ranges (Amazon style)
- Allow users to transfer items directly from the wishlist table to another wishlist.
- To arrange their order on the wishlist, let users drag & drop things.
- Select contemporary and lovely designs for the wishlist page and tables.
- Give your consumers attractive widgets to make it simple and quick for them to discover their wishlist.
There are no reviews yet.