Yottie Youtube Gallery
- Include your whole profile or compile a list of videos you want to see.
- Easily embed a YouTube channel into a gallery on your WordPress site.
- Put up as much material as you like
- Create a widget that translates the YouTube website by combining channels, playlists, and individual videos.
- Simply replace “URL” with the address of the informational resource
- You can arrange your videos in 6 different ways: by date, by views, by likes, by dislikes, by position, or by comments.
- Randomize the order of your YouTube videos.
- Set the time period for which a browser will retain data from the designated sources.
- Sort information into personalised categories
- An unbounded number of sources may be used for any given category.
- Put a name to each category
- Adjust the width of your YouTube plugin in WordPress.
- Yottie is mobile-friendly and retina-ready.
- Set the YouTube gallery in WordPress to have any number of columns and rows.
- Straighten out the space before each preview in a video.
- Exhibit or conceal the plugin’s header depending on the situation
- Alter the look of the header completely
- Pick a player header design from the following three options: Traditional, Decorative, and Subtle
- There are eight selectable pieces of data: In addition to the channel’s logo, banner, channel name and description, Indicators for recording quality, subscribers, views, and subscriptions.
- Brand your own YouTube channel with a unique name.
- Include a user-written summary of the selected profile.
- Find the logo you want to represent your channel and click on its URL.
- Enter the URL of your banner ad here.
- There are three buttons in the WordPress YouTube widget for websites that allow for simple page navigation: Click, Hold, and Move
- Toggle on/off access to the video gallery’s “Free Mode”
- Slide, fade, coverflow, cube, or flip are the five potential options for the sliding content effect.
- Sliding animation speed can be adjusted.
- You may switch between horizontal and vertical scrolling with the YouTube embed plugin for WordPress.
- Choose the auto option to set a timer for the feed to automatically scroll.
- To fit the window width, modify the grid’s size.
- Our YouTube plugin for WordPress is localised into 16 tongues.
- With the YouTube website plugin, you can choose from three different preview layouts: Cineast, Horizontal, and Classic
- There are eight pieces of data that may be toggled on and off: play button, time remaining, title, date, description, number of views, number of likes, and number of comments.
- There are three different ways to view videos: in a popup window, a WordPress widget, or on YouTube itself.
- In the YouTube video gallery on your site, you can customise the header, group, content, and popup to any colour you like.
- More than 60 different UI elements in Yottie can be changed to any colour you like.
- Want to avoid spending your own time decorating the WordPress gallery? Choose from one of our pre-made colour palettes: normal, black, red, and indigo
- Adjust your YouTube plugin with ease with the brand new admin UI.
- Take advantage of our web-based editor to make changes, examine instant previews, and acquire a unique html shortcode.
- Combine Yottie with WPBakery Page Builder, a leading WordPress page-building plugin (Visual Composer). VC It’s possible to personalise the Yottie component completely.
- Videos on YouTube Widgets built on WordPress can be set to routinely check for updates. If a new version of the plugin is released, you will be notified and given the option to update it in the WordPress administration panel.
- Pick the channel you want, and then display its header and video slider in any colour scheme you like. You’re more likely to see this variation online video sharing platform YouTube. Additionally, the account subscription form is conveniently located right on your website, making it easy for visitors to sign up.
- With the plugin “Shutter Video Playlist,” users can download a video grid that can only be scrolled vertically, saving valuable real estate on their website. The animated shutter effect is a fun addition.
- Want to showcase some great YouTube videos but don’t want to go all out? Try the Loony Carousel! Install the YouTube gallery plugin in the control panel, hide the header, and highlight the best videos. The optimum user experience is achieved through the usage of horizontal scrolling and the carousel motion effect.
- Embedding a single video – perhaps you want to show product demos on YouTube directly on your website. Show off your videos in style with Yottie’s 100+ adjusting settings for a single video.
- Cinema Video Gallery is a WordPress plugin that displays a user’s YouTube channel’s videos in a gallery, minus any accompanying text or descriptions. Just give the people what they want to see—videos. When activated, a video’s description will appear when you move the mouse over it in the grid.
- If you want a basic video grid, just download Yottie and disable the other features of your video player. Remove the header and all the informational pieces, tweak the motion and the colours, and there you have it. The grid is now operational.
- You have a lot of videos on YouTube, and you’d want to post them to your site in different categories. Make a feed out of your YouTube channel’s gallery that features content from any public or private group you want. That’s the most similar to the YouTube’s first user interface.