YouTube Plugin – WordPress Gallery for YouTube
Ensure that your website is optimised to display YouTube videos in the most effective manner. Your website need a robust WordPress plugin for YouTube like Yottie, and you can get one here. It enables picking the channels that you want to watch as well as individual videos so that you can create your own playlist directly on your website.
Download support for 16 different languages, four different colour schemes, and more than one hundred adjustable parameters. In a nutshell, you will have access to a vast array of personalization options. Because our video gallery on WordPress and YouTube is totally responsive, you will be able to reach a large audience using any type of browsing device.
- You can either attach your official profile or compile a list of the videos you want to see.
- Display any YouTube channel with the help of the gallery plugin on your WordPress website.
- You are free to share as much content as you like.
- You can add a widget to the translated version of the YouTube website by utilising a variety of channel, playlist, and single recording combinations.
- Simply enter the URL of the source you require.
- You have a choice between six different order fields for sorting your videotapes: date, views, likes, dislikes, position, and comments.
- Randomise the order in which your YouTube videos are shown.
- Define the amount of time that information from the various sources will be stored in a browser’s cache.
- Divide content into custom groups
- Unlimited number of sources in each group
- Name each group yourself
- Adjust the width of your video plugin for YouTube on WordPress.
- Yottie is mobile-friendly and optimised for retina display on any device.
- In the video gallery hosted on WordPress and YouTube, you may select the number of columns and rows.
- Bring the gutter back into place between each video preview.
- You have the option of displaying or concealing the header of your WordPress plugin.
- Personalise the look of the header completely.
- Pick one of the following three header layouts to use in your player: Classic, Accent, Minimal
- 8 informational components that can be toggled on or off: Logo, Banner, Channel name and description,
The number of recordings, the number of subscribers, the number of views, and the subscribe button
- Create a bespoke moniker for your YouTube channel.
- Insert a custom description pertaining to the selected profile.
- Point the browser to the URL of the custom channel logo you want to use.
- Paste the URL of the individualised header banner.
- In the WordPress YouTube widget for websites, there are three navigation controls that make short work of pagination: Arrows, Scrolling, and Dragging
- Adjust the settings for the Free Mode of the video gallery scrolling.
- Pick one of these five effects of content sliding from the options available: slide, fade, coverflow, cube, or flip.
- Modify the pace of the sliding animation as desired.
- You can set the YouTube embed plugin for WordPress to scroll horizontally or vertically, whichever you like.
- Utilising the auto option allows you to set the duration of the feed’s automated scrolling.
- Change the grid size to correspond with the width of the window.
- Our YouTube widget for WordPress is available in sixteen different languages.
- Within the YouTube plugin for websites, you have access to three different preview layouts: Classic, Cinema, Horizontal
- There are eight information items that may be toggled on and off: the play symbol, the duration, the title, the date, the description, the views counter, the likes counter, and the comments counter.
- You can watch videos in one of three different formats: in the popup window, using the WordPress widget, or directly on YouTube.
- You can toggle autoplay while the window is opening in popup mode.
- 12 informational components that can be toggled on or off: Title, the account logo, and the name of the account The button to subscribe, the number of views, the number of likes, the number of dislikes, the ratio of likes, the date, the description, and the button to see more of the description are the elements that make up the dashboard.
- You are free to select whatever colour you’d like for your website’s YouTube video Gallery header, groups, content, and popup.
- In total, Yottie allows users to change the colour of sixty different UI elements.
- Don’t feel like spending your own time creating the pictures for the WordPress gallery? Make use of one of these colour schemes that we have already prepared: default, dark, crimson and deep blue
- When configuring your plugin for YouTube with the new administrative user interface, you can enjoy the convenience it provides.
- Utilise the power of our online builder in order to make edits, view a live preview, and obtain a unique html shortcode.
- Use Yottie in conjunction with WPBakery Page Builder (Visual Composer), which is widely considered to be the best page builder for WordPress. VC The Yottie element is accessible with all of the available customisation options.
- a video on YouTube The WordPress widget does an automatic check for new updates. If there is a new version available, you will be alerted through the WordPress admin panel, where you will also be able to update the plugin.