AmyMovie – Movie and Cinema WordPress Theme
AmyMovie is a flexible movie and theatre theme that can be quickly customised to meet the needs of a wide range of websites. AmyMovie has the features that you require whether you own a single theater, a cinema building with multiple theaters, or a website that covers the movie industry.
The capability to import movies from the IMBD website stands out as one of the most helpful elements of the programme. This helps you save time by enabling you to swiftly and easily add content to your website without requiring much effort on your part. In addition, AmyMovie offers assistance for the online booking of tickets, as well as a variety of other features. Therefore, it does not matter what kind of movie-related website you operate because AmyMovie has you covered.
Popular WordPress Plugin Integration
- Elementor: Popular page builder.
- Visual Composer: Page Builder for WordPress $34.
- Breadcrumb NavXT: Adds a breadcrumb navigation that displays the path taken by the visitor to arrive at their present location.
Advanced Theme Options
The AmyMovie Theme Options are global parameters that let you construct individualised websites without having to write any code. These settings will be applied to each and every page and post on your site, unless specifically overridden by other page or post settings.
- Importing multi movies from IMDB website
- Custom Image Size to fit your design
- You can integrate as many social networks as you like into your website.
- Google Fonts and Typography supports.
- Change the skin color of your website.
- Custom topbar, logo and page header.
- Powerful movie options.
- Custom blog post layout.
- Options for translation to make it easier for you to use your native language.
- Custom CSS & JS.
Advanced Movie, TV Shows options
- Include any user-defined fields you like on the page for the video.
- Enable streaming system.
- Showtime types: All days or Coming soon.
- Advanced movie search sorted by title, date, released date,…
- Display the comment field, conceal it, or either let visitors comment or don’t let them comment on the films.
- Set release date and duration.
- Enter IMDB rating, MPAA and language for the movies.
- Include a number of pictures in the Gallery and a number of trailers sourced from YouTube or Vimeo. On the website detailing the movie, the total number of images and videos will be displayed.
- Add as many cinemas as possible which will show the movie. You also can choose the date and exact time the movie will show. This information will display on the showtime part.
- Enable/ disable Custom Rating part.
- Select Genres, Actors, Directors for the movie.
- Add movie banners and movie posters.
- Offer up to three different formats for the Movie Detail page. (Left sidebar, Right Sidebar or Full Width).
- Easy to choose the sidebar for the Movie Detail page.
- Visitors are given the opportunity to rate whether or not they enjoyed the movie via the Global choice within the Theme option.
Advanced Actors/ Directors/ Genre options
- Place the actor, director, and genre information on the appropriate sections.
- Include the name of the actor or producer, a summary of their work, a biography, an avatar, and a banner.
- Include additional details such as the person’s birthday, location of birth, gender, and nationality.
- On the website that provides information about an actor or director, a list of the films that they have worked on is displayed.
- Options available globally at Theme options give you the ability to select the number of films displayed on each page of the Genre section, and you can decide whether or not the Genre page arrangement includes a sidebar.
Advanced Cinema options
- Enter the short description about the cinema.
- Option to add cinema banner.
- Choose whether or not to include the film collection. The slideshow will present the images in a carousel-like fashion.
- Include supplementary details such as the cinema’s location, phone number, website, and email address.
- Permit the addition of a Google map showing the location of the cinema on the website that details the cinema.
Amazing Showtime function
- Showtime is a function that can be found on the Movie Detail page that enables visitors to select the theatre that will be showing the movie they are interested in, after which the date and time of the showing at that theatre will appear.
- Visitors are able to determine what time a movie will play at the theatre on a given day by using the Showtime function, which is located within The Movie List arrangement.
- Showtime is a function that can be used in the Movie Grid layout that displays the precise time (in hours and minutes) that a movie will be shown on a particular day. It indicates that the tourists will benefit from knowing which movies will be shown on that particular day. Take note that the showtime information will only be included on the banners of the films that will be screened on that particular day.
- On the Showtime page, give visitors the option to select the movies; after they choose the theater, the page will display the date and hour.
Awesome Showrate function
- Permits the display of the collection of movies with only the rating information (number of votes, Pointed rate, star rate).
- It is simple to construct a list of the highest rated movies using the “Order By” option.
Advanced Blog options
- Maintain three distinct kinds of posts. (standard, image, video).
- Using the AmyMovie Blog shortcode, you can build up a blog page or set up custom categories for each page.
- Support up to three different layouts for your global blog page (grid, list, and masonry), as well as up to two different layouts for the unique categories displayed on each page when using the AmyMovie Blog shortcode. Each of the options can have the sidebar on the left, the sidebar on the right, or none at all.
- Configure the featured image for each article.
- thumbnails that were automatically generated.
- Simple adjustment of the content location to either below the image or to the right of it.
- On the blog page, you can choose to show or conceal the pagination.
Advanced Page Title Bar
- The page header bar can be enabled or disabled for the entire site or on a per-page basis.
- You can choose to have the title appear on the left, the right, or in the centre of the page’s title area.
- Options to change the colour of the background, the background image, or the colour of the title text
Advanced Topbar/ Header options
- The Smart Topbar gives users the ability to add any gadget they like, including Text, Links, Login/Logout Modules, and more.
- Provide support for three different and attractive header arrangements, including one with the logo and menu on the top left, one with the logo on the top centre and a module under it, and one with the logo on the top left and the menu on the top right.
- Take complete control of the logo cushioning at the top and the logp padding at the bottom.
- If the width of the screen is equivalent to or less than 992 pixels, include the sticky menu.
- Permits the addition of an attractive search feature to the header.
Advanced Footer Options
- Put your own personalised gadgets in the Footer gadgets Before and Footer Widgets After sections.
- Footer can have between one and ten sections, and you can add any widgets to each column. (add social icons, list of posts, custom menu, contact module, Newsletter module and more).
- Enable/ disable copyright bar.
- Text, links, custom menus, social icons, and the WP login form are the controls for adding components to the copyright bar.