Business Finder: Directory Listing WordPress Theme
The Business Finder theme is an entirely one-of-a-kind design that was conceived after the publication of our immensely popular Directory Theme a few months ago. You may transition between themes without losing any of your data if you use the Business Finder theme because it is entirely compatible with the Directory theme. The functionality of the Directory theme has been expanded upon, and the Business Finder theme has many more features that make it even better. Theme comes with an Easy Admin component that streamlines the item administration process. Users will no longer become disoriented while navigating the WordPress backend. An online directory gateway that lists categorised things of any kind, such as businesses, stores, websites, and so on, can be readily put up by anyone who wants to do so. The theme comes with pre-built advertising areas, so you can quickly incorporate advertisements from Google AdSense or any other service. Additionally, the theme comes with a custom built search and filter for all of the items that you enter into the online directory. The WPML Translation Plugin, which enables users to construct websites in whatever language they choose, is supported by the theme.
- Simple login with the menu button
- Ability to alter the colour of the map
- Section devoted to highly rated products
- Page for the most recent items
- Promotional provisions
- The evaluations segment
- Social icons on item detail page
- Gallery on item detail page
- Easy Admin provides access to listing registration and management in a manner similar to that of the front end, but without the interruptions.
- Claiming a listing
- Geolocate support
- Registration at the front desk for guests
- Guests are able to manage and maintain their own listings.
- Integration of payments via Paypal
- Support for recurring payments using Paypal
- Interactive search with Ajax
- Capability of placing a marker on a map based on an address
- The administrator has the ability to define packages and price them.
- Places for advertisements
- Specifically crafted Rating System
- On the listing detail page, there is a contact form.
- A listing organised according to region or genre
- Items that are featured
- Listing sorting
- On any given page, you have the ability to build up one of the following five distinct headers:
- Google map
- Google map street view
- Revolution slider
- Still photograph
- No image
The theme makes use of a big and spectacular multi-layer slider that can be incorporated into any page. The theme includes a responsive design, making it simple to use on mobile phones, tablets, and desktop computers. You can set up slider, background, logo, reorder sections, choose from infinite colours, numerous portfolio layouts, custom post kinds, custom widgets, and a tonne of shortcodes using the powerful and easy to use admin. Additionally, SEO optimization and readiness for translation are included in the theme. It provides you with everything you require to construct a corporate or commercial site that is marketable.
Google Maps API limits
There are no known issues associated with using Google Maps on directory websites, provided that the daily number of map loads does not exceed 25000. You are going to need to purchase a licence for Google Maps for Business if the number of calls to Google is going to be higher.
There are no reviews yet.