Charity Hub – Nonprofit / Fundraising WordPress
The WordPress theme “Charity Center” is very organised and responsive. It is particularly suited for websites belonging to charities, NGOs, other non-profit organisations, churches, and fundraising campaigns. We make a custom post category called “cause” so that management can be simplified. In addition, there is a functionality for donations built into this theme (PayPal). The quantity of money that is transferred to PayPal will be automatically collected by the system and converted into a percentage bar for each of the causes. After a successful completion of the process, the system will also automatically transmit evidence of payment to the sender’s email address. The ‘parallax/color/fullwidth’ section is just one of the many awesome features that come standard with Charity Hub, along with improved column and row administration. We have also included a great number of other interesting features such as an importing demo page button (apply to homepage, “What we do,” “Our Story,” “Be a volunteer,” FAQ, Contact 1, Contact 2, Service), a mega menu, boxed/full style, scalable container, and a great deal more…
- Donation on a regular basis has been introduced! Many thanks to “3Public” for developing this useful function!
- The Kind of Cause Article and Its Relation to Donations
- Effects of the Searching Engine
- Contribution Management through PayPal
- Donation Method Conducted Through Stripe
- There are three different Cause Designs available: Column, Medium Thumbnail, and Full Thumbnail.
- Page Constructor
- Layer Sliding
- An importer of GoodLayers products You can make your website look just like the sample site in just a few simple steps. You can learn from a video that walks you through each stage.
- Shortcut Button for Page Builder Settings: With just one click, you can access page builder settings such as Homepage, “What we do,” “Our Biography,” “Be a volunteer,” and FAQ. Assistance, Contact 1, Contact 2, Contact 3.
- Section with a Parallax Background You can have a section with a parallax background in whichever section you choose. You also have the option of setting the speed of the parallax effect or having it remain stable.
- You can disable the header, the footer, or both of them on this Landing Page Template that uses a YouTube movie as its background section.
- Unlimited Color: With the colour choices available, you can make your website look however you want it to. You have almost complete control over the colour components.
- Awe-Inspiring Shortcodes – We included a large number of helpful shortcodes that will unquestionably improve the functionality of your website.
- Skins that can be personalised for each colour and parallax portion – You might need to modify the colour of the font or the link colour in the parallax section if you’re using that. You have the ability to construct a custom skin through the administration panel, and you can allocate it to the parallax section with ease.
- You are able to customise the size of the sidebar by simply setting the width of the sidebar via the admin panel. You can choose from any of these five choices. 16%, 25%, 33%, 41%, 50%. And the section layouts are 25% and 33% respectively.
- Scalable Container allows you to define the width of your site to any value in pixels you choose.
- Floating Directions
- Boxed Arrangement with Full Width Display
- WooCommerce Compatible – We transform many of WooCommerce’s components into designs that are simple and contemporary.
- Mega Menu – You will no longer need to purchase an application in order to take advantage of our built-in mega menu.
- Completely Responsive: This theme has been designed to appear great and perform impeccably on all major mobile devices.
- Share Format
- Google Font
- Limitless Sidebar
- Uploader of Fonts
- Theme Editor or Configurator
- Equipped for the Retina Display
- Amazing Typefaces
- Code that has been optimised, as well as SEO.
- Code Generator for Shortcuts
- There are four different styles of portfolios: classic, classic without spaces, modern, and modern without spaces.
- There are four different blog formats: column, medium, full, and Masonry.
There are no reviews yet.