Jobify – The Most Popular WordPress Job Board Theme
Finding a Job Just Got Easier
Jobify, the most user-friendly job board theme, makes it simple to set up a website for posting job openings. Build a network of companies and job seekers.
- Finding suitable jobs is now easier than ever thanks to simple live searching and filtering.
- With a homepage that can be tailored to your liking, you can ensure that your site looks exactly as you want it to.
- Put up a paywall for job postings, but make it simple to manage and accept applications.
Create Your Job Site in Minutes
WordPress, which is famous for having an installation time of only five minutes, may be the component that takes the longest to complete; nevertheless, installing plugins and Jobify is quick and simple. You will be connecting businesses with individuals who are currently seeking for instant employment opportunities.
Resume Support Lets The Search Engine Do The Work
In today’s employment market, applicants do not have to worry about their resumes being manually read and evaluated. They make it possible for search engines to go through resumes and discover certain terms. Jobify allows candidates to upload their resumes, making it easier for prospective employers, recruiters, and employees to locate one another. (Plugin available for purchase separately).
Powerful Features in the Palm of your Hand
Your users are no different than everyone else in that regard; they always have their phones on them. They now only need to pull out their phone to look through available jobs. Jobify is designed to work well on mobile devices and has features that can adapt to different screen sizes, enabling users to search for jobs, post listings, and do more.
Get Started Now
Bringing individuals together through the use of Jobify couldn’t be much simpler:
- A job posting is made available online by a firm, including information about both the vacancy and the company itself.
- A potential candidate for the position enters the website, does a search using the interactive map, filters the results, and then submits an application for the job of their dreams.
- Administrators of the website have the option of charging users either an ongoing membership fee or a one-time fee to post a job opening.
- This is the first fully integrated theme of its sort, and it integrates with Mike Jolley’s free WP Job Manager plugin.
- Integrates with the Resume Manager plugin, which enables candidates to either manually or automatically send their resumes to your website. (Plugin available for purchase separately).
- Integrates with Listing Payments, which enables you to design personalised job packages that can be either purchased or redeemed throughout the job application process. Take note that you cannot use this to build up a complete store; rather, it may only be used to offer work bundles. (Plugins can be purchased individually)
- Includes compatibility with the well-known Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress plugin. (Plugin available for purchase separately).
- Users will be able to submit their resumes through an easy pop-up modal thanks to the plugin’s integration with the widely used and freely available NinjaForms.
- Users will be able to submit their resumes through an easy pop-up modal thanks to the plugin’s integration with the well-known GravityForms. (Plugins can be purchased individually) Optional.
- Design that is both Beautiful and Clean, as well as Responsive (Optimized for iPad and iPhone)
- Big, Stunning Typography
- Designed specifically for use with Retina Displays
- Support for the WordPress Theme Customizer.
- Complete Personalization of the Design, Including Changes to the Logo, Background, and Text Colors
- Templates for Pages (Home, Testimonials, Pricing)
- Help with the Contact Form (JetPack Forms, Contact Form 7, Gravity Forms)
- Personalized Shortcodes (Register, Login, Jobs, Job Dashboard, Job Summary, and more)
- Ready for WordPress 4.6 and Higher (Menus & Featured Images)
- XML Dummy Content Is Provided So That Setup Can Be Done Easily
- Full Localisation Support (contains .po/.mo files)
- Extensive Documentation
There are no reviews yet.