Marketo – eCommerce & Multivendor Marketplace Woocommerce WordPress Theme
The core idea behind the Marketo concept is to make the most efficient use of available space while maintaining a clean and intuitive interface in order to display a large number of items in a variety of configurations. There are eleven or more distinct HomePage templates available, each with fifteen or more distinct headers styles; product information pages; product store pages; blog pages; and so on.
Dokan’s Multivendor Solution is also compatible with Marketo’s platform. You can build your very own online marketplace in only half an hour, exactly like Amazon, Shopify, eBay, or Magento. Launch your own multivendor marketplace and make revenue through commissions on a variety of items, including those that are digital, physical, and variable.
- Constructed with the Elementor page builder.
- Kirki Customizer
- The framework of Unyson
- Modifiable in a simple manner
- Revolution slider
- Woocommerce provided the power.
- Wp social login
- Dokan multivendor support
- Completely Adaptive and Responsive Layout
- Compatible with Edge, Internet Explorer 11 and later versions, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Chrome
- Ready for the retina
- Included are typefaces from Google.
- Font Awesome has more than 400 icons.
- 200+ line icons
- Powered by the Bootstrap 4 framework.
- Effortless motion animation
- Parallax portions
- Google Maps straightforward to build via data properties
- Well documented
- And Much More…
There are no reviews yet.