MyThemeShop Authority WordPress Theme
Authority Site is a highly optimised blogging theme for the WordPress content management system that is designed for professional bloggers, internet marketers, and anyone else who wants to develop a brand and authority blog. Matthew Woodward’s six-figure blog served as the inspiration for the premium theme offered by MyThemeShop, which has Matthew’s full endorsement. You may use it for a review website, a travel blog, a technology blog, the website of your shop, a landing page or a squeeze page, or anything else. The theme is optimised for speed and responsive across all devices, including mobile. It comes with 4 different homepage layouts, has a scheme incorporated, is ready for Adsense, has a sophisticated options panel, and much more.
Here is some background behind the development of Authority WordPress theme,
Matthew ran into a dilemma that all of us are all too familiar with: he was unable to escape a poorly constructed WordPress theme that was hindering rather than assisting his website. Because he chose an unappealing theme for his website, it was in a really bad state. The theme’s author had stopped working on it, despite the fact that it had poor coding, wasn’t optimised for search engines, had an excessive amount of code that served no purpose, loaded at an unacceptablely sluggish speed, and wasn’t responsive.
He is quite competent at what he does, but he didn’t know what makes a theme good or poor, which is typical of folks who aren’t coders. Matthew’s blog was given a new look with the assistance of MyThemeShop, which also corrected any problems that were there. Not only that, but we also incorporated his suggestions for how to maximise the placement of elements on the website in order to get the highest possible level of exposure and social sharing.
The end result was a theme that had a low bounce rate, encouraged a lot of social shares on his posts, ranked extremely highly in Google, loaded very quickly, looked gorgeous across all devices, and had a low bounce rate. Today, Matthew has given his approval for the theme to be made available to the general public. This will allow everyone to benefit from the product that Matthew spent a significant amount of time upgrading and polishing.
We have decided to call it “Authority,” and we feel that the term is appropriate because it has the ability to elevate any blog to the status of an authority within its particular field.
- Modelled after a six-figure earning Blog.
- When it comes to loading speed, this performance is unmatched by any other.
- Completely Adaptable to the Screen Sizes of Any and All Devices.
- Ready for SEO Right Out of the Box
- 5 Unique Home Page Layouts.
- Integration of Schema for Improved Search Engine Rankings
- Extremely Low Rate of Bounce-Backs.
- Off-Canvas Menu for Mobile Devices
- Social Media Integration.
- Prepared for AdSense.
- Installing with a single click.
- Readability has been improved where possible.
- 590 Crisp Icons.
- Code that is Both Clean and Well-Commented
- Template for Scrolling with a Parallax Effect
- 11 Individually Tailored Widgets
- Multiple Pagination Options.
- Options Devoted Exclusively to Performance
There are no reviews yet.