If you take running a website or your business seriously, you likely understand how crucial it is to build a creative website with the Best Performance (SEO and Speed).
The main goals of Noor were to develop a user-friendly, distinctive, multipurpose WordPress theme. The seasoned web design firm PixelDima succeeded in achieving the goals at a very high level of performance after more than a year of development.
AMP significantly contributes to increasing site traffic and improving the mobile user experience. AMP is already supported by Noor. After installing Noor, all that’s left to do is install AMP, and you’re done.
Progressive Web App is referred to as PWA. A progressive web app is a web application that performs the same activities as a web page or website but includes additional functionality (push notifications, hardware accessibility, etc.) that is similar to that of native apps and makes use of tools exclusive to native applications.
SEO Best Practices
- Content That Is Simple to Find
- Wealthy Snippets
- Pages That Retain Visitors
- Google’s friendliness to algorithms
- Rapid site loading
- Design/Code that is SEO-friendly
- Yoast Plugin, which is incredibly popular, is fully supported.
- Site Style (Modify simply two colors to alter your website’s appearance)
- Whether a page is full width or framed (%) Site Width
- Maximum width of the site in pixels
- Width of the site’s sidebar in pixels
- sidebar that sticks (on/off)
- (Content left – Sidebar right, Content left – Sidebar left, Fullwidth)
- Favicon, touch, tile, and tile background color are examples of website icons.
- background hue, pattern, or picture
- If desired, enable custom fonts and their subsets.
- Font, color, weight, letter spacing, and uppercase styling options for headings
- The font, color, size (base and content area), and weight of the body, menu, sidebar, logo, and buttons
- the link’s color and its hover state
- 15 layouts with 6 header types
- Allow or prohibit Navbar Alignment Navbar Search
- Upload a logo
- get your logo retina ready
- Turn on or off breadcrumbs
- 6 types of blog layouts