StudioPress Atmosphere Pro Genesis WordPress Theme
Atmosphere Pro is a Genesis child theme that is responsive and comes with a straightforward and uncluttered design. Any website that requires a homepage that can be altered will benefit from using this theme. In this evaluation of StudioPress Atmosphere Pro, we will discuss its characteristics and determine whether or not it is the most suitable theme for your website.
About Atmosphere Pro
Because StudioPress Atmosphere Pro is a child theme that is built on top of the Genesis framework, your website will require both the Genesis framework and StudioPress Atmosphere Pro in order to function properly.
A child theme takes on all of the characteristics of its parent theme once it is activated. By utilising a child theme on your website, you will be able to make modifications to it without having to worry about losing them after the parent theme is updated. You can learn more about the necessity of a child theme by reading the related resources.
There are many advantages to utilising the Genesis framework as the parent theme for your website. It comes with the fundamental theme as well as the necessary SEO settings for a website. You won’t discover any unnecessary extra features in Genesis because it just includes the most important ones.
Since StudioPress Atmosphere Pro is not a WordPress theme that is geared toward a certain specialty, it may be used to construct any kind of website. It does not support any sidebars, which makes it easy to read for your visitors and keeps the design clean.
Because this theme is responsive on mobile devices, your content will automatically be formatted to work properly on any browser, regardless of device or screen size.
- Use Theme Customizer and Widget Areas: There will not be any additional theme settings options created in the left panel of your WordPress dashboard as a result of the installation of the Atmosphere Pro theme on your website. Widgets and the theme customizer are required for any and all child theme adjustments to be completed.
- Build a Customized Homepage: Atmosphere Pro includes a total of four different widget spaces on the homepage. Simply dragging and dropping the appropriate widgets into the appropriate widget areas is all that is required to personalise the appearance of your homepage. You have the ability to select your own background image for the front page by going to the Appearance menu and then selecting the Customize option for the Front Page Image. Make sure to keep the background image size to 1600 x 1050 pixels.
- Landing Page Template: The theme comes with a landing page template that doesn’t support the header, navigation menu or footer like the rest of your site. Using this template, you can easily build a customized landing page that is optimized for boosting conversions.
- WooCommerce support: Because Atmosphere Pro comes pre-styled for WooCommerce, it will be quite simple for you to get your online store up and running. When you are launching an online retail store, it is not always necessary to make adjustments to the pages for your products and your checkout process.
- Customize Content Archives: You can make changes to the appearance of the content archives by going to the Appearance menu and selecting the Customize option. You can change the size of the featured picture, where the featured image will be aligned, and the type of entry pagination here. These selections will have an impact on the templates that are used for blog listings like archive, author, blog, tags, and so on.
- After content widget area: You have the option of including a visible call to action in the widget area that comes after the content. This widget area can be found directly beneath the post that was entered.
- Customizable header: You have the option of uploading your own logo, as well as entering the name of your website. In any case, there is no question that it belongs in the header.