WooCommerce Product Filter
A necessary plugin for your online store powered by WooCommerce! maximal adaptability
If you are a WP+PHP developer and want to add anything unique to the search form interface, you are welcome to do so by utilising the WOOF extension API and default extensions as examples. You may even design your own woo-products loop template to suit your specific needs.
Both the widget and WOOF may be used as shortcodes. The unique shortcode [woof] enables the product filter to be added to any page on your website. The search form may display product taxonomies and characteristics as radio, checkbox, drop-down, multi-drop-down, and radio buttons. Additionally, HTML components such as colour, picture, label, hierarchy drop-down, attributes/taxonomy range-slider, and checkbox buttons in drop-down may be displayed in the premium edition.
The shortcode for products is [woof products per page=8 columns=3 is ajax=1 taxonomies=product cat:9]. provides for the display and filtering of certain items on a single page or inside the text of a post. Products may of course be filtered in redirect or ajax mode. It is even possible to employ custom templates using the shortcode parameter custom tpl, which provides extensive versatility in various applications.
Products searching by AJAX:
Allows filtering of WooCommerce items (optionally) without refreshing the page. Works with 95% of WordPress themes, but it should be tested first before going live on a production website because it depends on the functionality and HTML code of the live theme.
Dynamic products recount:
This effective feature enables the search form to show the number of relevant variations that will be located if a particular html-element is clicked.
- WooCommerce product meta data filtering enables you to add meta field data to the search flow by employing specialised functionality in the plugin’s settings page (text and number type)
- Product searches using SKUs are possible with WOOF thanks to the extensive search form and the unique shortcode [woof sku filter].
- Product search by price: May be shown as a range slider or a drop-down with available ranges
- WooCommerce text search for items by excerpt, title, and content. You may use the unique shortcode [woof text filter] and insert it wherever you’d like.
- Using this technology, you can develop a product wizard for your shop’s consumers so they may pick the things they wish to purchase step-by-step.
- Statistic: You can always examine search data to see what your clients are most interested in, and of course, such data can help you expand your business.
- Quick Search: This technology was developed specifically for WOOF and enables instant search regardless of the number of goods without using AJAX or refreshing the page.
- When filtering goods on the site front, you may avoid creating large MySQL queries by using the turbo option.
- Goods Messenger: This feature enables your signed-in consumers to subscribe to the product filter combinations and receive notifications if the precise products they wish to purchase appear in your store. Such a tool might increase retail conversion. Use it as a shortcode or a widget. [woof products messenger]
- Saver of Searches: By enabling your clients to store search combinations and access them later with just one click, this addon increases their awareness and interest in the goods in your business.
- With infinite scrolling, woocommerce goods may be loaded and viewed on the store and catalogue pages without having to use the pagination buttons.
- Images may be used in the search form’s filter HTML element.
- Colors can be used in the search form’s html-filtering components.
- Price filter as a drop-down OR a range-slider
- displaying a button for a concealed search form
- Different skins may be chosen in the plugin’s options for the radio and checkbox html-elements in the filter form.
- the potential to produce goods See the attributes custom tpl and tpl index to utilise a custom layout template with the shortcode woof products in ajax and redirect mode.
- Possibility of developing any plugin extensions (for developers only). The code samples are under the subdirectory “ext.”
- Demo page: see live filter combinations
- Wide API for WOOF is documented in CODEX.
- WOOF leverages the native WooCommerce API, enabling coexistence and collaboration with other WooCommerce plugins.
- Compatiblity with WPML
- Compatible with the Currency Switcher plugin for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Products Per Page compatible
- Suitable with the DIVI WordPress theme
- Full compatibility between PHP 7.0.x and 8.x
- straightforward, strong, and abundant choices panel
- strong technical support that uses plenty of code every day!
- The most expensive model: CODECANYON