WooCommerce Square for WooCommerce
You may immediately begin taking payments after downloading the free Square extension for WooCommerce and installing it. You will be able to quickly synchronise your sales, inventory, and customer data when using Square with WooCommerce. Additionally, you will be able to manage all of your channels through a single centralised platform, and you will only need one payment solution for all of them.
Square helps all types of businesses start, run, and grow with intuitive, powerful tools.
- Accept payments anywhere, any time: With Square, you can accept payments in-person, online, or while you’re on the move, so you’ll never miss a transaction. Square accepts all major debit and credit cards. (Available in the U.S, Canada, Australia, Japan, UK, France, Spain, Ireland)
- Clear pricing: Square charges a flat cost for each transaction, regardless of whether it is completed online or in person. Pricing differs from country to country. (United States, Canada, Australia, Japan, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Ireland). There is the possibility of obtaining custom pricing for some companies that have yearly revenues of at least $250,000 and an average ticket price of at least $15.
- Fast deposits: See your funds deposited within one to two business days.
- PCI-Compliance: Square is a payment processing service that offers end-to-end encryption, complies with PCI-DSS requirements, and does not charge any fees for PCI or security.
- Accept Digital Wallets : You may boost your conversion rate by enabling mobile-friendly digital wallets that offer a speedy checkout process and support for Apple Pay® and Google Pay.
- Customers and Card on File: Customers who make recurring purchases can now save their payment methods in a safe location and add labels to those saved payment methods for an easier way to identify them when it comes time to choose how to pay.
- Auth and Delay Capture: Transactions should be authorised when a customer is finished placing an order, and then payments should be collected once the items have been sent.
- Enhanced Reporting: In Square, you can view the itemised transaction data in order to improve reporting.
- Support for WooCommerce Subscriptions and WooCommerce Pre-Orders: WooCommerce now recognises and accepts payments made using Square for both subscriptions and pre-orders.
Keep your inventory up to date and easily manage your business
It won’t be difficult to get your merchandise organised on either of these platforms. You can sync products manually between WooCommerce and Square, or from Square to WooCommerce; this eliminates the need to set up things twice. Your inventory will sync across the two platforms in an automatic fashion whenever an item is purchased, allowing for more precise inventory management.
Save time by updating once
Any new products that are introduced to WooCommerce will have their Square storefronts updated immediately. You can quickly observe any changes made to products in Square while using WooCommerce to create or update those products. Both WooCommerce and Square will immediately reflect any and all changes made, including those made to product names and prices.
Protect your business
Square is the industry leader when it comes to the prevention of fraud and security issues. Not only does it provide a comprehensive set of risk management services, but it also provides the tools and resources necessary to ensure the success of your company. If you become a member of Square, you will not be required to pay any further fees to access any of these features.
Whenever there are purchases, there are bound to be disagreements around payment. There is always the possibility that one of your customers would question the legitimacy of the purchase you just made them. This is something that you should expect with any transaction. Square has a specialised disputes team that is ready to help you through the process whenever it arises.
- Dedicated disputes team: Square has a staff of knowledgeable individuals that are available to guide you through the process of resolving payment issues with the bank of your customer.
- Dispute management made easy: Through the use of the Disputes Dashboard, you are able to electronically present Square with all of the required documentation. Square takes care of the difficult and time-consuming task of communicating with the banks of your customers on your behalf.
Fraud and account takeover protection
The fraud protection team at Square keeps a constant eye on the safety of your account around the clock. It is not enough to simply monitor the activity in your account to keep you safe. In order to analyse a large number of signals and stay one step ahead of fraud trends, it is necessary to take a comprehensive look at the entire Square ecosystem.
- Square detects fraud before it happens: In order to analyse transactions as they are taking place and to keep an eye out for suspicious conduct, Square makes use of machine-learning algorithms and live monitoring programmes.
- Advanced account takeover prevention: Square gives you the flexibility to customise your security by adding 2-Step Verification, employee rights, and account change notifications. These are just some of the customization choices available.
Because Square is a recognised leader in the field of information security, the company treats the safety of your data as if its very existence depended on it. Because Square is the merchant of record for every transaction, you can rest assured that we will do everything in our power to protect your company.
- Security technology: From the ground up, it is built into all of our products, including our hardware, software, and payment systems. Internal development and maintenance are performed on each and every security feature.
- PCI Level 1 compliant: Square is the one who has the responsibility of maintaining PCI compliance. There is no need to complete any audits, checklists, or assessments.