wpDiscuz – Report and Flagging
When a remark is “flagged,” it alerts the administrators that the comment needs to be moderated. This add-on comes with a comprehensive set of extremely helpful features and functionalities, including one that automatically moderates all comments depending on the amount of reports and thumbs-down votes they receive (dislikes). In other words, visitors to your website will assist you in moderating negative comments. After a certain threshold is achieved for the amount of dislikes and flags, the comments will be immediately disapproved or deleted. In addition, users have the ability to complain comments by selecting the “poor comment” category and adding a description or explanation for their report. Addon will send you email alerts whenever there are new comment reports or new comments that have been automatically reviewed.
- Include a button with many functions to flag any of the comments. Contains a dual-operation capability.
- Comment moderation and reporting systems
- Form for reporting comments that pops up, with options for problematic comment categories and a message to report.
- There are two types of automatic comment moderation: trash and unapprove.
- Automatic moderation of comments depending on the amount of flags and reports received
- Automatic moderation of comments depending on the number of dislikes and downvotes they receive
- Send an alert message to the administrator through email with the new comment report information and any visitor messages.
- Once a remark has received the maximum amount of dislikes and flags, an administrator will get an email message.
- Option to set the email address for the comment moderator
- Access to settings for managing the subjects and contents of email alerts
- Guests should have the option to be able to flag and report comments, or they shouldn’t.
- On the pop-up form for “Comment Report,” the option to add, amend, or remove problematic comment categories is needed.
- A lightning-fast translation of all front-end terms, with separate fields for each word.
There are no reviews yet.