Gravity Perks Populate Anything
Filter and populate field choices and values dynamically using posts, users, taxonomies, terms, Gravity Forms entries, and databases. Basically anything!
What do Gravity Perks Populate Anything GPL does?
GF Populate Anything automatically filters and populates field choices and values based on posts, users, taxonomies, terms, Gravity Forms records, and databases.
Basically anything! Filtering choices and values depending on values entered/selected in other fields enables you to obtain and populate fresh, dynamic data as the user interacts with the form.
Live Merge Tags are also supported by GF Populate Anything, allowing you to display dynamic, filterable data in your field labels, descriptions, and content.
- Fill in field options dynamically.
- Fill any choice-based field with dynamic, filterable data (e.g., Drop Down, Radio Buttons, Checkboxes).
- Fill in field values dynamically.
- Fill in field values automatically using dynamic, filterable data.
- Filtering dynamically based on user-specified input.
- Filter and populate new, dynamic data based on other fields’ values/selections.
- Chain selections, radio buttons, and much more!
- Chain the available field choices based on previous field selections.
- Merge Tags in Real Time.
- Add auto-updating merge tags to your form’s labels, descriptions, options, values, and HTML content.
- Specialised data sources that are built-in.
- Fill Posts, Users, Taxonomies, Terms, and Gravity Forms entries with unique alternatives. Fill in the blanks with data from the WordPress database.
- Templates for input and flexible selection.
- Complete control over the populated value and label for inputs and options.
- A sneak peek at the results.
- In the field settings, you can see the exact data that will be generated based on your filters.
- Improve data precision.
- Enhance accuracy by allowing users to choose from an existing data source rather than manually inputting information.