Simple Weather Plugin
A very straightforward shortcode is all that is required to generate a straightforward weather display that consists only of the temperature and location for the current day. You may simply add any other option that you would want to have, such as the temperature at night or the number of days to forecast, to the shortcode.
If a widget is more convenient for you, the Simple Weather plugin includes both a widget that is simple to use and one that has all of the necessary customization options.
- Simple to operate
- Unlimited Choices of Color Available
- Personalized Format for Dates
- You may work with either metric or imperial units.
- NEW: Customizable update interval
- NEU: You may now use your own API key from OpenWeatherMap.org to improve your application’s speed.
- Options for the 7-Day Forecast
- Temperature readings throughout the day and night
- Location / Coordinates for the GSP
- Multilingual (dates are automatically translated according to the localization that is already present in WordPress; weather conditions are provided in 17 languages 1)