Hreflang Manager WordPress Plugin
The implementation of the hreflang attribute in a website powered by WordPress can be a very cumbersome process without a specific plugin, for this reason we developed Hreflang Manager.
Our website offers a Pro Version of this plugin that comes with a tonne of extra features, including the ability to move the hreflang implementation across all of the network’s websites, a limit of 100 alternative page versions per connection, the capacity to bulk import hreflang data from a spreadsheet, and much more.
- Supports the use of hreflang on various websites, including WordPress network sub-sites
- Supports each and every language listed in ISO 639-1
- Supports each and every script listed in ISO 15924
- Supports each and every nation listed in ISO 3166-1 alpha-2
- 10 different iterations of the page at most per connection
- Includes a log system to confirm the front-implementation end’s is proper
- The choice of preset scripts, languages, and nations
- Hreflang data for removed posts is automatically destroyed
What is the hreflang HTML attribute
Search engines can recognise that specific sites are intended for a particular language or nation by using the hreflang HTML attribute, which is placed inside link elements found in the HEAD section of the page. You may direct readers to the desired pages and significantly improve your website’s SEO performance by applying this property.
How does it work
You can link the pages of your website with the relevant versions intended for different languages or different nations using the “Connections” menu or the “Hreflang Manager” sidebar. By including the appropriate html markup in the HEAD section of the chosen sites, the plugin will manage your connections.
If the examples with corresponding photos and three video demonstrations in the documentation that is included with this plugin are not sufficient for you, please get in touch with us after purchasing.
Please refer to the following links for further information on the hreflang attribute and what this plugin is all about:
- Detailed justification from Google Webmaster Tools
- Increasing your knowledge of hreflang
- Effects of hreflang
These resources are used by this plugin:
- selected works released under the MIT License
Automatically Generate Flags
Using your hreflang implementation, the Hreflang Flags plugin will automatically generate flags with the appropriate links to the alternate versions (in terms of language or geo-target) of your pages.
Improve your Internal Links Structure
Using the Interlinks Manager plugin for WordPress, you may improve your internal link structure to increase traffic, sell more goods, or convert more customers.