The Events Calendar Event Tickets Plus
Event Tickets Plus gives you the ability to sell tickets to events, collect individualised data about attendees, and do much more!
Utilising Event Tickets Plus will allow you to take command of your ticket sales. With the help of Event Tickets Plus, you may add as many tickets as you’d like to a specific event and then sell those tickets without ever leaving your WordPress site. Each individual ticket has its own price, quantity of stock available, stock keeping unit (SKU), and window of time during which sales are open and closed. There will be no additional processing costs or third-party websites involved; it will simply be you, your attendees, and one amazing event. Get complete control over the process of purchasing tickets for the event, and modify it so that it meets all of your requirements.
Event Tickets Plus use the e-commerce platform of your choice to ensure that customers remain on your website throughout the purchasing process. Create individualised registration forms for event attendees, and configure them to collect information like as t-shirt sizes and meal preferences. Users who have made a purchase receive an email that contains their tickets, which they may then either print off or bring up on their mobile devices in order to check in. On the backend, administrators have access to information about attendees and can export that data to CSV format as required. When it is time to start your event, you or a member of your staff can either physically check attendees in or scan the QR code that is printed on each guest’s ticket.
Event Tickets Plus is built on top of the core Event Tickets plugin, but you can use it in conjunction with your preferred ecommerce plugin. Include either The Events Calendar or The Events Calendar PRO for match ticketing and calendar features that is even more advanced.
Event Tickets Plus factory together with thine favored Ecommerce Engine
Our plugin gives you access to some of the most popular e-commerce platforms, allowing you to take full advantage of the numerous features offered by these platforms, such as pricing gateways and promotional codes. Every distribution method comes with its own set of one-of-a-kind qualities.
- You can start selling tickets right away within your tournament listings.
- Because website administrators and purchasers are responsible for all transaction fees, there are none associated with tickets (as is the case with nearly all third-party stamp services).
- Immediately generate complete tickets from within the administration area of WordPress using…visit a website owned and operated by a third party is not required.
- Include more than one ticket (it can be free or it can cost money) in accordance with someone’s event, page, or post.
- Income should be driven together with a variety of vibrant Buy Now buttons spread over numerous views.
- The ticket inventory countdown informs customers of the number of tickets still available and displays a “Sold Out” message once all of the tickets have been purchased.
- Format the label box through the utilisation of individualised templates.
- Internationalised and well-prepared due to the fact that translation
- Establish time windows for the periods during which you will require specific inventory kinds in preparation for a sale.
- You are able to collect statistics from your attendees with the use of custom attendee ties.
- Multi-site compatible
- Limit the number of deep tickets available for a dedicated sort, partition off stock between different forms of billets, yet allow an unlimited number of attendees.
- Incorporate QR codes inside the tickets for the check-in process of the comfortable tournament.
- If the QR check-in system is capable of working in concert with the duties and decisions of more than one person, then volunteers can easily rule the attendance.
- Android and iOS apps due to the convenience of check-in for attendees
- Produce reports that are specific to the event and the ticket.