WooCommerce Product Reviews Pro
Product reviews are incredibly effective marketing tools, but internet shops often don’t use them enough. WooCommerce has some of the greatest standard review options, but they fall short of what product reviews are capable of.
With WooCommerce Product Reviews Pro, you can enhance your product reviews by adding filters and reviews a la Amazon, as well as more review features and conversation possibilities. Provide your consumers with the in-store review features they’ve come to expect from major e-retailers!
You may continue to accept product reviews with Product Reviews Pro, but you can also include user images and videos as well as “review qualifiers,” which are questions regarding the product in a dropdown menu (how it fit, if it was comfortable, etc.)
Other discussion contribution kinds are also an option that you may enable. You will be able to receive consumer inquiries, product photographs, and videos as a result. You may allow each category independently to build up your shop the way you want it to, and you can also enable comments on these contributions for dialogue or responses.
Professional-level Product Reviews
- Create review criteria to ask for particular product information and reviews from customers.
- Enabling reviewers to add pictures and videos
- Ensures clients don’t submit duplicate reviews; let clients update a product’s reviews instead!
- Enable the option to accept comments on questions, standalone photographs, and standalone videos (no ratings) as well as other conversation contributions.
- Display WooCommerce Social Login login buttons on review login forms NEW
- Set a limit on the number of reviews per product to hide reviews while you collect feedback NEW
- Creates tools for upvoting and downvoting to identify reviews or contributions that are useful
- Users can mark reviews as needing moderation to notify store staff.
- Customers can sort reviews by star rating, such as showing only reviews with four stars.
- Add badges as an optional mark of “officialness” to admin or staff comments or contributions.
- Any thread can be “watched” by users to get notifications of responses to contributions.
- Stores utilising WooCommerce 3.0+ will employ JSON-LD schema markup; structured data markup is used for rich snippets in search results.
- Supports allowing product vendors to approve and control flags on their own reviews NEW
- To manage reviews independently of blog comments, a reviews list has been established.
Detailed Product Reviews
More information may now be included in your WooCommerce product reviews than ever before, making them more beneficial to potential consumers. Answers to review-related questions and any supporting materials will be made visible. Let your clients aid in your sales!
Update Existing Reviews – NEW
WooCommerce by default enables users to post multiple product reviews. When a consumer provides feedback, Product Reviews Pro changes this behaviour so that it asks them to improve an existing review rather than creating a new one.
Customers can only post one review per product as a result (based on the email submitted for the review).
Social Login Compatibility
Customers who use WooCommerce Social Login may have buttons for adding reviews, viewing discussions, and voting on helpfulness automatically shown on login modals.
Optimal Review Sorting
When browsing your product reviews and contributions, consumers may select how to see reviews in your shop, but your default sorting can make sure they quickly find the information they need. WooCommerce core prioritises the most recent reviews, however sorting by the ones that were most useful can be more efficient 6. For your store, you can choose whether to display the most recent or the most useful reviews first.
Filtering by Rating
Customers are given a far more user-friendly review experience, which aids in their product research and decision-making. Customers may sort and filter reviews by virtually any criterion, as well as by star rating.
Reviews at a Glance
Reviews are no longer mixed along with blog comments! The “Reviews” list that WooCommerce Product Reviews Pro adds allows you to view and manage all customer reviews in one location. The “WooCommerce” option will also include a list of your prior reviews.
Customers may quickly read the reviews they’ve written. Customers’ reviews, comments, and other contributions will all be shown in the “My Contributions” list on the My Account page.
WooCommerce by default doesn’t let consumers know when their reviews have been responded to. Customers may be communicating with your employees or asking inquiries using Product Reviews Pro, and you’ll want to let them know when you’ve responded. Customers can subscribe to get emails when new comments are made to a topic (their own thread or one from another user).
Schema.org Structured Data for Rich Snippets
WooCommerce has structured data markup built in to display your product reviews in search results properly. To guarantee that your reviews aid your SEO, Product Reviews Pro enhances and adds some structured data for reviews (see more in the documentation).
How to Get Started
- Purchase this addon
- Install the download into your WooCommerce store.
- Enable review kinds and add any necessary qualifiers.
- If you need any assistance with complex setup, consult our vast guide.
- I’m done now! Enjoy expert-level product evaluations while you relax!