wpDiscuz – Private Comments
The wpDiscuz Private Comments plugin is a straightforward application that gives commentators the ability to start private comment threads. These threads will be accessible to the website administrators, the thread moderators, and the thread owners themselves. This addon adds a button next to the comment submit button that allows you to make the comment private. Additionally, it adds a button labelled “Private” to parent comments that allows you to make the comment private after the comment has been made. Certain user roles in the dashboard have the ability to display or hide the buttons that make it possible to make comments private. Additionally, it enables the setup of particular user roles to be able to manage private comments. In the event that you have a large number of custom comment forms for different custom post kinds, you have the option to turn this functionality on or off for individual Comment Forms.
- Permits the creation of comment threads that are private.
- Places a new icon button next to the button that submits comments, which may be used to make the comment private.
- Adds a button labelled “private” to the parent comments, which makes it possible to make the entire thread secret.
- The private comment thread is only accessible to the moderators of the website as well as the remark’s original author.
- There is an option to choose particular user roles as the ones who are able to make comments private.
- The option to appoint moderators for private comments depending on the responsibilities that users have been assigned.
- Choice to enable the private commenting option for specific comment forms and post types
- Notifies moderators of new private comments by email whenever they are generated.
- Options for personalising the subject line and substance of email notifications
- Completely responsive across all platforms, as well as RTL ready.