Modula Pro – Best WordPress Image Gallery is entirely modifiable, will not slow down your website, and is totally responsive on mobile devices.
At long last, with the great photographs and graphics that you have provided, there is a method to make your consumers happy! It is a fully customisable gallery plugin that doesn’t require you to touch a single line of code.
Your potential clients will be quite impressed by your use of a fully configurable WordPress gallery plugin that is entirely responsive to mobile devices, does not slow down your website, and does not require even a single line of code to function properly.
You don’t need to look any farther if you’re sick of not being able to manage the way that your photo galleries turn out, the poor cropping of pictures, and the lack of control over how your photos, videos, and other media appear on mobile devices.
Free gallery features in Modula Lite
- Make galleries of images and videos.
- 100% compatible with Gutenberg
- title, alternative text, and caption
- Embedding URLs in images
- Beaver Builder, Elementor, and Divi Builder integrations with the most popular website builders
- Three gallery types: Creative, Custom grid, Masonry
- Setting up an image or gallery includes choosing the gutter size, width, image size, height, border size, border colour, border radius, and shadow size and colour.
- shuffle: Display pictures in a gallery in a random sequence.
- Dispatch photos to Lightbox
- Change the colour and size of the caption, as well as its visibility.
- Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Email are social media sharing buttons. For social sharing, view the demo
- Zoom effects during loading
- Mobile responsive galleries
- Use the import/export feature to easily move your galleries to another website without having to go through any hoops.
- Custom CSS customisation
Premium features only available in Modula PRO
- Presets: You may quickly create galleries with the same parameters by starting with a preset and using the Defaults extension. Create a new gallery, choose an existing preset, and then just enter your photographs. Without having to manually adjust gallery parameters for each new one, creating galleries is incredibly quick.
- Support for video galleries: To integrate movies and photographs in your galleries, use the Video extension. works with videos posted on Vimeo, YouTube, and other sites.
View a sample video gallery.
- Lightbox slideshow: To turn your gallery’s lightbox view into an eye-catching slideshow, use the Lightbox Slideshow plugin.
View a Lightbox Slideshow Extension demonstration
- Password Protect: To restrict access to your galleries, use the Password Protect plugin. Excellent for granting clients access to particular gallery pages.
View a Password Protect Galleries Extension demonstration
- Slider gallery: The Convert gallery to slider extension does exactly what it says on the tin. Slider and the thumbnail strip beneath it may be synchronised. Different elements, such as dots, arrows, a fading effect, an infinite loop, centre mode, and more, can be added to the slider to change it up.
View a demo of the addon to convert galleries to sliders.
- Gallery Filters: By using one or more filters on your photographs, you may make it simple for website users to browse through your gallery.
View a gallery filter demonstration
- Use the Albums extensions to make albums, add galleries, manage cover photographs, display gallery names, choose a hover effect, choose a grid type, randomise the order of the albums, the album covers, and the number of images in each album.
View the Albums Extension demo
- Deeplink: To make a distinctive link, use the SEO Deepling extension (and indexable URL – as in Google can access and index this).
View a deeplinking demonstration
- Add animations to the images that load on each page by rotating or animating them horizontally or vertically.
View a sample of the impacts of image loading.
- Access to more than 50 built-in image hover effects.
View a hover effects demo
- Images are grouped and shown in a gallery with pagination on a number of pages.
View a Pagination extension demo
- Zoom effects: To enlarge and closely inspect an image, select from three different types of zoom effects: Basic, Inner, and Lens.
- The ability to download pictures from galleries is provided.
For information on how to download images, view the demo.
- Edit and display EXIF metadata on photographs in lightboxes to display EXIF information.
View a demonstration of how to show EXIF data.
- Right-Click Protection: Make use of it to stop website users from downloading your images. disables image download shortcuts on the keyboard as well.
the right-click protection function in action
- Add personalised watermarks to your photos to protect them.
View a watermarked gallery demonstration.
- Advanced Shortcode: By employing URLs with query strings, you can dynamically link to particular galleries without building pages for them.
- With this plugin, you may speed up your website by optimising your photos by lowering their file sizes, shrinking them using ShortPixel’s image optimization methods, and serving them using StackPath’s CDN (content delivery network). The outcome? a website that loads incredibly quickly without incurring significant fees.
- Whitelabel: Using this extension, you can replace all instances of Modula in the plugin with your own text, logo, and branding.
- Display pictures in full-screen mode by opening them in a lightbox.
- Setting add, delete, and update gallery permissions for each use role on your website will help you manage roles.
- The photographs in your gallery can be sorted using the following criteria: date created, date changed, alphabetically, backwards, or randomly.
- Every purchase comes with support and updates for a year.
How to create a gallery with hover effects (PRO feature)
- More than 40 beautiful and innovative hover effects are incorporated into the Modula plugin. Each hover effect is distinct, and each gallery can include a title, a brief description, and social media icons. The effects are cross-browser compatible, and thanks to the use of cutting-edge methods like CSS3 animations, they also function flawlessly on mobile devices.
- Demonstration of the hover effect
- To discover how to apply hover effects and to view examples of all the hover effects that are available, consult our documentation.
Need Help Using Modula?
- For information on installing the plugin/extensions, available settings, and how to use them, search our large knowledge base.
- To discover solutions to your questions, search the WordPress forum run by Modula or start a new discussion.
- For support, get in touch with us directly.
Contributors & Developers
Open source software is “Customizable WordPress Gallery Plugin – Modula Image Gallery.” This plugin was created by the following persons.