YITH WordPress Test Environment Premium
The YITH WordPress Test Environment will automatically produce a cloned copy of your live demo. In order to accomplish this, it will use the IP address of your customer to instantly request it and provide them access.
This clone will, after a certain amount of time that you will be able to decide yourself, be automatically deleted leaving behind no trace whatsoever, not even from the files that were uploaded on your server by customers. You will have the ability to decide how much time should pass before this happens.
Do you also develop and sell plugins and other things that are related to WordPress?
If the answer is yes, then you need to have noticed or been forced to do something that is in conformity with the fact that your customers try to reach them outside of the website yet such that it produces significant problems that you must later handle.
I appreciate that you are wondering to what extent a video tutorial would repair this, but you might not be considering the major negative of no longer being able to have past customers have a look at your products and discuss each of the options your production allows.
- Establish a virtual testing ground in order to evaluate the WordPress plugins and/or themes.
- Configure the greatest number of distinct sandboxes possible to have that many active instances of lie enabled all at once.
- Make a copy of the add folder in light of the most recent sandbox.
- When the period of monitoring comes to an end, the sandbox along with any and all relevant information is discarded.
- A timer that starts counting down after the person has been briefed about the sandbox’s closing.
- Redirect the user to an external website by clicking the specific button on the top test webpage.
- After having extruded each of the active sandboxes, the possibility that