Affiliate Butler Pro
The application gives you the option of including a single keyword or multiple keywords, each of which can then be automatically linked to an external link. You have the option of configuring the link associated with the keyword to have either the dofollow or nofollow value. This determines whether or not search engines are allowed to follow this link and factor it into their rankings.
You have the option of adding a single keyword or multiple keywords to the plugin in order to automatically connect them to an external link.
You have the option of configuring the link associated with the keyword to have either the dofollow or the nofollow value. This determines whether or not search engines are permitted to follow this link and incorporate it into their rankings.
You can determine how the link to the keyword will open by deciding whether it will open in the same window or a new window.
You have the option of shortening the connection to the keyword in order to make the links more presentable and clean.
You have the option of making the Auto-Link sensitive to the case of the characters, which will result in a more accurate replacement.
There are eight different ways that we can connect your keywords:
- Internal web address You may choose to connect each of your keywords to a specific page on your website. You can access the website through a straightforward auto-complete list.
- Custom HTML Popup Because the plugin allows HTML code to be incorporated into the popup, the keyword can be connected to a popup that displays any layout you choose to have displayed. For instance, you could put the HTML code for an opt-in form in order to collect email addresses from site visitors.
- picture Popup Keywords can be linked to bring up a popup window that only has one picture in it.
- The Popup Gallery Should you show a gallery of pictures whenever a user clicks on a particular keyword or set of keywords on your website? There is no need to worry about that because the plugin enables you to connect keywords to gallery popups.
- Video Popup I’m willing to wager that there are times when you want to show the visitors a video but don’t want them to leave your website and go to YouTube. You have the option of linking your keywords to video popups that support movies from YouTube and Vimeo.
- Google Maps Popup Take for example that you are writing a review of an establishment for your website. It is a smart idea to connect the name of the restaurant to a Map Popup that shows the location of the establishment in question.
- Helpful Hints for Sharing on Social Media Give your site visitors the ability to share any material or links with their social media accounts that you choose. The visitor will be presented with a tooltip that includes various social media networks to share your content on if you connect your keywords to a social media sharing tooltip. This will prompt the visitor to share your content on social media.
Linking Categories and Custom Taxonomies
You have the option to auto connect the categories and custom taxonomies on your website. When they do surface in posts or pages, terms associated with categories will be linked to the archive sites for those categories.
Limits Per Post
If you don’t want your sites to be inundated with links, you can prevent this by putting a cap on the number of times a keyword can be turned into a link within a single post.
The plugin will be able to monitor the link and provide you with a large number of statistics regardless of whether or not the link was external or a popup. (Visits per day, Countries, Browsers, Operating Systems and languages ). I will be adding more features to the statistics page in order to provide users of the plugin with the maximum advantages that statistics and tracking have to offer. In addition, on the screen for editing keywords, each individual keyword has its own statistics.