Bookly Pro – Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System
- A completely customisable booking form that works with any gadget;
- You may print or export the filterable, searchable, and booked list to CSV;
- There is no limit to the number of employees who may maintain their profiles and online booking calendars and set their own working hours and rates;
- Unlimited Services that you may categorise and assign custom colours to for easy viewing in the Bookly Calendar;
- Importable and exportable customer base with an endless list of clients that shows payment statistics and internal client notes;
- A variety of customisable themes for Email and SMS alerts;
- Two-way synchronisation between Bookly Calendar and Google Calendar, which automatically updates your Google Calendar with all Bookly-related events;
- Integration of the list of completed and pending payments with PayPal Express Checkout (note that this technique is deprecated as of January 1, 2017 and is no longer supported by PayPal for new customers);
- Analytics built-in with booking data;
- Compatible with WooCommerce;
- Support for several languages, including 12 languages;
- 24/7 online customer support for six months.
Both the Bookly plugin and Bookly Pro (Add-on) will be active after you have purchased and installed Bookly Pro. With a variety of Bookly add-ons for automating your online booking system, you are free to extend the basic functionality.
All you could want to know about Bookly Pro as a WordPress Plugin
You’re almost there, but you need need additional details to be certain that Bookly Pro is the ideal reservation system for you. Whether you’re a business owner or a developer.
Look through our reviews area to discover who else we’ve assisted.
If not, keep reading to learn more.
What is Bookly Pro?
For WordPress websites, Bookly Pro is an add-on that is necessary. Your customers may book services directly on your website using Bookly. No need for in-person meetings or time-consuming phone conversations.
Numerous evaluations claim that Bookly is the greatest booking plugin for WordPress. It is a distinctive booking system that is continually improved to remain at the top. In order to address your demands and worries, our programmers never stop working.
Therefore, Bookly may be the appointment software you need if you’re ready to automate booking on your (or your client’s) website.
What you would need to replicate Bookly – without Bookly?
You would pick Bookly if you wanted your website to allow online reservations, right? What if you didn’t, though?
To begin with, you would want a skilled coder to put up a booking system on your website. You would need to train up one of your present staff to keep everything functioning if you didn’t want to keep this specialist on your payroll. The first phase is time- and money-consuming.
You would then need to teach each member of your team how to utilise this programme. Depending on how complex the system is, this might potentially take a long time.
Then, to manage the reservations and assign staff members, you would need to recruit a secretarial employee.
It may turn into a really nasty situation.
Because of this, Bookly is a fantastic plugin. It eliminates all of these moving elements and combines them into a straightforward plugin with strong functionality.
Let’s examine a few of these talents.
What does Bookly Pro have to offer?
- The majority of features don’t need add-ons, however some do.
- Depending on what the community wants, Bookly is always evolving. You get to choose what we create thanks to our feature request page.
There are no reviews yet.