Booster Plus for WooCommerce
The “Booster Plus for WooCommerce” plugin is an upgraded variant of the “Booster for WooCommerce” plugin, which is available free of charge. It is comprised of close to one hundred modules, which collectively encompass virtually every facet of WooCommerce-based stores.
In need of an even more significant BOOST? Upgrade to Booster Plus or open even more features to gain additional functionality and greater control over your WooCommerce business.
What applications does such have?
Button & Price Labels
- Change the wording for “Add in accordance with” on the Cart Labels. “Add in accordance with”
- Cart button created with WooCommerce products, using product classes even though only single items are being sold.
- Request a Price – Generate a personalised worth receipt for each and every product sold by WooCommerce, including the shipping price.
- Create a unique custom price label for any WooCommerce merchandise with the help of the Custom Price Labels plugin.
- Free Price Labels enables you to set WooCommerce product labels with unconstrained prices.
- Set the label for the “Place order” button in WooCommerce with the More Button Labels plugin.
Cart & Checkout
- Cart Custom Info enables users to add their own customised information to the WooCommerce cart screen.
- Cart Customization – Customize the WooCommerce shopping cart to hide the coupon entry and the item excerpt link.
- Checkout Core sections allows you to customise the sections at the bottom of the WooCommerce checkout page.
- You can disable or activate fields, and then fill them with required, trade labels, or placeholders.
- Checkout Custom Fields – Depending on the layout of your WooCommerce checkout page, you can add custom fields.
- Checkout Custom Info allows you to include data that is specifically tailored to your store on the WooCommerce checkout screen.
- Checkout Customization – Customize the WooCommerce checkout process to suit your needs; for example, hide the “Order Again” option.
- Checkout Fees – Adding expenditures in accordance with WooCommerce’s cart and checkout system.
- Checkout Files Upload – Enable your consumers to upload documents while they are checking out with WooCommerce.
- WooCommerce coupons based on user positions can be accessed through the Coupon through User Role feature.
- WooCommerce stamp documents generator integrated into the Coupon Code Generator.
- Empty Cart Button This feature enables users to add and personalise a “Empty Cart” button that is displayed on the cart page and/or checkout sites.
- EU VAT Number – During checkout on WooCommerce, you can collect and then observe EU VAT numbers. VAT should be opened automatically for legitimate numbers. Add the VAT value and cost for each individual EU country in accordance with WooCommerce.
- You can personalise the WooCommerce wee shop widget by using the Mini shop.
- URL savings – WooCommerce URL savings.
Emails & Misc.
- control Bar is the control bar for WooCommerce.
- Booster Admin Tools is an extension that adds additional debugging and optimisation tools to WooCommerce.
- Booster Custom CSS is an additional customised CSS, provided that you already have one installed.
- Booster Custom JS allows you to separate your custom JS in order to reduce the amount of work required on the back end.
- Booster’s General Tools now includes a tool for creating custom positions. Within the text elements of WordPress are where you’ll find shortcodes.
- Booster Modules By User Roles – Enable or prevent Booster as a result of WooCommerce modules by using consumer roles.
- Booster WPML is called Booster because WooCommerce is the principal supporter of WPML.
- Breadcrumbs – Configure your own unique breadcrumbs for WooCommerce.
- Custom Emails – Integrate WooCommerce with your email service provider to send personalised messages.
- Electronic correspondence choices are available through WooCommerce’s Email Options. For example, compile another list of email recipients that are in accordance with all of the WooCommerce communications.
- Email Verification — Include WooCommerce in your email verification process.
- Export Tools enables you to export your WooCommerce orders, customers, or merchandise.
- WooCommerce “My Account” page personalization is included with “My Account.”
- Remove outdated Products Slugs – This will remove any outdated slugs that were associated with WooCommerce products.
- Reports — WooCommerce stock, sales, clients etc. reports.
- The WooCommerce template designer is known as the Template designer.
- User Tracking enables you to monitor who uses your WooCommerce store.
Orders & Shipping
- location Formats – This option allows you to set the location that will be used for WooCommerce orders on a country-by-country basis. Insist on a poor showing from your country.
- Admin Orders List | Customize Orders inventory for the WooCommerce admin: accumulate customised columns; assimilate numerous fame filtering.
- The WooCommerce sequential system numbering, customised system variation prefixes and suffixes, and range width are all part of the Custom Order Numbers feature.
- Add a couple of customised shipping options in compliance with WooCommerce’s requirements with the “Custom Shipping” plugin.
- Display information about “left in imitation of free shipping” throughout WooCommerce using the “Left to Free Shipping” plugin.
- Maximum Products per User allows you to set a cap on the total number of items that logged-in WooCommerce customers can purchase.
- Order Custom Statuses – WooCommerce transactions use custom statuses for tracking purposes.
- transaction Min/Max Quantities – This feature allows you to set minimum and maximum quantities for products within an individual WooCommerce transaction.
- The order minimum amount is the lowest amount that the WooCommerce system will consolidate. (optionally with the aid of person role).
- Orders – WooCommerce orders auto-complete; custom admin system listing categories; admin rule currency. Admin rule currency.
- The Shipping Calculator Customizer allows you to modify the appearance of the WooCommerce transport palmist on the cart screen.
- Shipping Descriptions – Add descriptions in accordance with the shipping methods utilised by WooCommerce with respect to the frontend.
- Shipping Icons – Add icons in accordance with the conveyance strategies supported by WooCommerce on the frontend.
- Shipping Methods by places – Choose which places to include and which to exclude when configuring WooCommerce’s shipping strategies based on which products should be displayed.
- Shipping Methods with the Help of Min/Max Order Amount – Set a minimum and/or most system total so that WooCommerce delivery methods according to that total will show up.
- Shipping Methods through Products allows you to specify which products, production classes, and categories should be included or excluded from WooCommerce’s shipping methods after the store has been set up.
- Shipping Methods determined by Users – Define user roles and membership options to include or exclude WooCommerce delivery methods according to what is displayed.
- Options for Shipping – WooCommerce Transport Can Be Hiding So That Unrestricted Access Is Available. Allow for equitable delivery of care on a foundation of production.
- Shipping Time – Include shipping period regularity immediately following WooCommerce delivery methods.
- Custom Payment Gateways – In conjunction with your WooCommerce store, you can add more than one customised payment gateway.
- Payment Gateways Organized According to Both the Country and the State — Because WooCommerce charge gateways conform to the display up setting, set international locations and states according to include/exclude.
- Payment Gateways through the use of Currency – Set the permitted currencies so that WooCommerce can display the appropriate charge gateways.
- Payment Gateways through Shipping – Make sure “enable for shipping methods” is checked for WooCommerce’s payment gateways.
- Payment Gateways according to User Role – This feature allows you to specify which user responsibilities should be included or excluded when it comes to WooCommerce payment gateways being displayed.
- Currency Converter Due to Payment channels WooCommerce – Currency converter because WooCommerce supports a variety of payment channels.
- Enable additional expenses and discounts because of WooCommerce payment gateways. Payment Gateways Fees.
- Payment networks Icons – Modify the icons (images) for the entire WooCommerce payment networks.
- Gateways for making payments Min/Max Amounts – Include a minimum and maximum number in order for WooCommerce payment gateways to simulate showing up.
- Payment Gateways take care of both Products and Categories – Display gateway only if there is a product in the WooCommerce store that corresponds to the category that was selected.
PDF Invoicing & Packing Slips
- PDF Invoicing and Packing Slips, also known as WooCommerce Invoices, Proforma Invoices, Credit Notes, or Packing Slips.
- WooCommerce Product Input Fields
- WooCommerce PDF Invoicing and Packing Slips
- WooCommerce Custom Order Numbers
- WooCommerce Custom Price Labels
- WooCommerce Prices and Currencies by Country
There are no reviews yet.