Free Gifts for WooCommerce
The Free Gifts For WooCommerce plugin provides you with a number of settings that can assist you in providing your online shop’s clients with free gifts in a way that is both reliable and adaptable. The free gifts for Woocommerce plugin is an extension that is both appropriate and professional. It gives you the ability to modify numerous rules and strategies, such as BOGO, “Buy x Get y,” Subtotal, and so on. And place restrictions on certain products, users, card items, selling dates, and other aspects of the transaction.
Free Gifts for WooCommerce gives you the ability to provide your customers with free gifts in four different ways:
1. The administrator is able to send free presents to any user on demand.
2. The user’s shopping basket may be populated with pre-selected gift items automatically.
3. On the page for the cart, customers can select the present they want to purchase.
4. The Admin may provide clients with free presents in the form of a “Buy X Get Y” promotion (Buy One Get One)
- Give away freebies in exchange for people making purchases through the website.
- Users have the option of having free gifts added to their carts automatically.
- Customers have the ability to select their complimentary items.
- The Admin has the ability to pre-create any number of different rules.
- It is possible to configure the Free Gifts rules based on the Cart Subtotal or the Cart Quantity.
- Any user can be given a free gift by the administrator upon request.
- You have the ability to set the maximum amount of free gifts included with each order.
- Option to restrict Free Gifts in the event that the customer’s cart already contains a WooCommerce voucher.
- Option for the administrator to limit users from selecting numerous quantities of the same product for their free product tier.
- Option allows the administrator to restrict the number of gift products that can be ordered from a rule depending on the total number of orders that have been placed by registered users (s).
- The admin has the option of bestowing free presents on customers who purchase a certain minimum number of a product or products from a set of categories.
- Option enables the administrator to consider the product(s) in the subcategory when determining the total for the category.
- Option allows the administrator to give a Gift Product to a User based on the total number of orders that User has placed in the past.
- Support for the Free Gift Rule through REST API (s).