Galaxy Funder – WooCommerce Crowdfunding System
Galaxy Funder is a Keep What You Raise Crowdfunding System that is built on top of WooCommerce and comes packed with a tonne of different features. It is an Extension Plugin for the WooCommerce platform. Using Galaxy Funder, you may operate your own own crowdfunding site, or you can add Campaigns for crowdfunding to your already established WooCommerce store. Both options are available to you. You are free to make use of any Payment Gateway that WooCommerce supports.
Please take note that Galaxy Funder functions on the Shop Page in the following manner: on the Shop Page, you will not get the contribution field for the user to enter the contribution amount; instead, you will be linked to the Single Product Page so that the user can come to the Single Product Page to make the contribution there.
Galaxy Funder Crowdfunding Campaign
The process of building a Campaign is quite similar to the process of creating a WooCommerce Simple Product. You have the option to turn the Simple Product into a Crowdfunding Campaign by checking the box labelled “Enable Galaxy Funder,” which is located on the page for the Simple Product.
There are two distinct categories of Crowdfunding Campaigns that Galaxy Funder supports.
1. Fundraising by CrowdFunding
It is the standard method of soliciting financial support through the use of a Crowdfunding Campaign.
2. Product Purchase by CrowdFunding
If a customer wishes to purchase one or more products from your website but does not have the funds necessary to do so, that customer has the option of starting a crowdfunding campaign in order to finance the purchase of the products. The buyer is then able to promote the campaign to his or her network of friends in order to raise additional cash. When the target sum, which corresponds to the product’s price, has been met, the products will be automatically added to the purchases made through the campaign’s creator’s My Account.
Each Crowdfunding Campaign that you create on Galaxy Funder can include Perks and Rewards.
You also have the option to offer a reward or perk in the form of a product from the WooCommerce Shop. Through the use of this method, you will be able to Sell Fundraising Products and Raise Money through Crowdfunding.
- Type of Crowdfunding Where You Get to Keep What You Raise
- Comprehensive and Highly Effective Crowdfunding Platform
- Built Using the WooCommerce Platform
- Perk/Reward Rule Feature
- The Goal of Crowdfunding Is to Raise Money or Purchase Products
- Submission of Front End Campaign Materials for Members
- Creation of the Back End of Campaigns for Moderators
- Options for Sending Mail Regarding the Submission, Approval, Rejection, and Deletion of Campaigns and Their Completion
- According to the Admin Settings, each Campaign has the ability to display the Contributor Table.
- Campaigns can be viewed by each user in their respective My Account pages.
- Method for Ending the Campaign: Target Date, Target Goal, and the Campaign Itself Never Ends
- Show/Hide buttons in the Contribution Table next to Each Perk’s Name and Amount
- Confirmation of the Dialog Box for the Removal of the Front End Perk Rule
- Front End Campaign Submission Support for Customized Success and Error Messages
- You can Personalize the Table Settings for the Perks.
- It is possible to customise the position of the perk table.
- Perk Error Message in Error Message Settings
- Allows for the Selection of Multiple Benefits at Once
- Allows for Customization of Benefits in Terms of Quantity
- Shortcode Generator for Displaying the Campaign Anywhere, Including on Pages, Posts, and Sidebars
- Tables can be made responsive, searchable, sortable, and the page size can be changed.
- Donations made through PayPal can be forwarded straight to the Campaign Creator.
- In-house or Customer-Specific Design Employing CSS
- Wide-ranging Opportunities for Personalization
- Compatible with WPML
- Prepared for Translation