Ninja Forms SalesForce CRM
CRM solution provided by Ninja Forms for SalesForce.com Simply map any form field to any object or field in Salesforce with no trouble at all. Investing in a better WordPress form builder is the first step toward improving your connection with your customers.
When the CMS with the most users in the world and the CRM that dominates its market join together, your company is almost certain to benefit in a number of positive ways. You absolutely need to have an interface between WordPress and Salesforce working for you!
When using the Salesforce CRM, one of the most significant benefits is that you do not require the assistance of an experienced IT professional in order to set it up or manage your sales pipeline. Doesn’t it make sense that your integration with WordPress should offer a comparable experience?
Integration with WordPress is finished and nearly trouble-free thanks to the Salesforce CRM extension that comes packaged with Ninja Forms.
No longer will you have to struggle with cumbersome, custom-coded integrations. No more manual data entering. Throw aside any plugins you’ve used in the past that didn’t work out because they didn’t integrate fully with your account.
Get started with Salesforce integration the way it was always intended to be experienced!
Total Integration, Zero Effort
- In order to initiate communication with your account, go into your Salesforce API.
- In Ninja Forms, you’ll get a list of the objects and fields that are now available.
- Choose only the Object(s) that are of use to you.
- For the sake of utilising them in your WordPress forms, your Object(s) and related Fields are fetched in automatically.
It can be summed up like this. The add-on was designed to provide you the ability to personalise its application to your account in a way that is optimal for meeting your requirements. This is the extension that you requested!
Map any WordPress Form to SalesForce.
Any WordPress form can have an Add to Salesforce action added to it using your Ninja Forms extension, which offers functionality for doing so. When you have that action enabled in your form builder, mapping Ninja Forms fields to the fields in your account is a simple and straightforward process. Simply point, click, and go!
- Include an action to add records to Salesforce on your form.
- Create a mapping from the field in Ninja Forms to the account field in your CRM.
- Label each field with any data processing instructions you might have for that particular piece of information.
There’s nothing more to it than that!