Restrict Content Pro Group Accounts
With the addition of the Group Accounts module to Restrict Content Pro, you will be able to sell group subscriptions that include more than one user.
With Group Accounts, a member can establish an account for their group that contains a certain number of seats for “sub accounts.” As soon as the group owner has successfully registered their group, they will have the ability to either add new accounts or import existing accounts in order to grant membership access to members of their group.
For instance, a teacher might register a group account for a class and then add each student in the class as a member of the group. This would provide each student access to content and resources on the website that are only available to members of the group.
Because only the owners of the group have access to billing and account control (including cancellations and upgrades, among other things), members of the group never have to submit their payment information or worry about the status of their account. Because of this, it is much simpler for companies and other multi-member groups to control access for their members without mandating that each individual person keep their own account.
- Unlimited amounts of groups
- Settings for groups based on the number of members
- The maximum number of people that can be in each group is controlled by the number of seats available.
- Full control panel for the group owner, including the ability to modify group settings and add or remove members
- Importation of CSV files for members of the group
- Provides support for all available payment gateways
- Allows for the modification of group accounts in order to manage the number of seats available.
- Complete set of template files for personalising the display of group dashboards
- Invitations sent via email to members of the group
- Compatible and easy to use with all other Pro add-ons.