Tactile WordPress Mobile Menu
Tactile is a navigation and header solution that makes navigating WordPress websites on the more compact screen of a mobile device feel natural and uncomplicated. Even on the smallest of screens, Tactile’s design is clean and, more significantly, extremely comfortable to interact with. Additionally, the vast number of settings and customization options make it appropriate for any kind of website.
Tactile gives you the ability to rapidly change the colors of each and every element, add an image to the background of the header, experiment with the opacity of background colors and images, change the size of fonts, change the animations of menu buttons, show and hide various elements, and so on and so forth.
- Position that is constant or unwavering
- You can adjust the brightness and change the color of the background.
- Specify the opacity of the background picture, which can be displayed either as a cover or a pattern.
Show the logo either as an image or as plain words. (font size and color settings included)
- Drop-down selection with multiple levels
- Modify the colors of the menu buttons and select from a variety of animations for the menu buttons: animate into an x symbol, a minus sign, or display nothing at all for animation.
- Customize dropdown menu breadth
- Customize font widths (main and sub-items customizable separately)
- Change the color of every feature, including the background, menu items, arrow pointing to the sub-menu, dividers, and so on. (main and sub-items customizable separately)
- You have the option to remove the dropdown menu entirely.
- Integrated functionality for using the default search bar in WordPress
- Change any and all of the hues. (search button, form etc)
- Text that can be changed to serve as a replacement
- When the search function is enabled, the header background color and opacity should be changed for added effect.
- You have the option of hiding the search function.
Horizontal Swipe Menu
- Single-level horizontal swipe selection
- Adjust the font height of the menu items.
- Mark present menu item
- Fully color configurable
- Concealment is absolutely optional.
- Hide at the designated screen size range, which enables Tactile to blend in seamlessly with any theme.
- Tactile comes with an advanced feature that allows you to hide your theme menu based on class or ID while it is being displayed.