Ultimate Member bbPress
- The bbPress user profile will be instantly transferred to the Ultimate Member user profile.
- All user links on the forum will now automatically take you to the Ultimate Member profile.
- The Ultimate Member profile will be updated with a new tab for the forums.
- On the forums tab, displays a user’s topics and responses to those subjects.
- Displays the total number of discussions and responses on your profile.
- Users are given the ability to manage their subscriptions and favourites directly from their profile.
- Provides the ability to configure which roles are eligible to have a forums tab added to their profile.
- There is no need to alter the bbPress template; it works right out of the box.
Content Restriction Features
- It should be possible for specific user roles to access the forums.
- Permit particular user roles to view subjects that are available.
- You have control over whose roles in a certain forum may publish posts or responses (s)
- You can choose to permit or disallow a certain user role from posting new posts and answers in forums.
- On a per-user-role basis, prevent users from creating new topics on certain days of the week.
- Disable users’ ability to create new subjects manually, based on their roles.