Ultimate Member Profile Completeness
You may either persuade people to finish their profiles or require it of them if you make use of the profile completion extension. This is one of the most effective strategies to guarantee that visitors engage with your site, and it also assures that your site will not be filled of user profiles that are empty.
- Show profile fields that a user hasn’t finished filling out, along with a progress metre, using widgets in the sidebar.
- Pop-up windows that allow users to fill profile forms can appear anywhere on the site, or users can navigate to their profiles and finish the fields there.
- Users should be forced to finish their profiles by continuously sending them to the page where they may change their profiles until the profiles are finished.
- Only members who have finished their profiles will be displayed in the member directory (you may choose what percentage limit is enforced).
- Make a decision regarding which profile fields are required to be filled out.
- Determine the percentage that each field counts toward completion (e.g., gender counts for 5%, country counts for 10%).
- Once a person has finished filling up their profile, the widgets are removed.
- Determine which user roles will benefit most from having profile completeness enabled for them.
- Set distinct fields for each job
- Utilizing shortcodes, you may display a progress bar for your profile anywhere on the site.
- Put a hold on users’ ability to comment on posts until they have finished filling up their profiles.
- It should be impossible for users to post new posts or replies on bbPress forums until they have finished filling out their profiles.
- Users should not be able to access the profiles of other users until they have finished creating their own profile.
- Determine the minimum needed degree of profile information that must be entered before a user is no longer limited.