UserPro | WordPress User Bookmarks Add-on
Users will be able to bookmark whatever information they like, including categories, posts, forum topics, and custom posts, and they will also be able to arrange their bookmarks into collections using the User Bookmarks plugin. The bookmarks and bookmark widget may be shown in a straightforward manner thanks to the plugin, which can also be incorporated into any theme.
- Compatible with all of your custom post types;
- Users are able to compile their own personal collections and decide whether or not to make them accessible to the general audience;
- Execution that is lightning-fast thanks to Ajax;
- Display the bookmark widget with the use of the dynamic sidebar widget;
- Display the bookmark widget in an automatic mode underneath the post content (you can adjust the post kinds that are allowed and choose to exclude particular posts);
- The bookmark widget can be displayed by using the shortcode [userpro bookmark];
- Users are able to browse bookmarks and manage their collections with the use of a straightforward shortcode: [userpro bookmarklist];
- A selection of shortcodes and PHP ways for displaying the bookmark widget and collections;
- Included with its own API, which allows for more advanced use.