WooCommerce API Manager
API Keys, also known as Licence Keys, are used for software downloads and updates as well as online services. You can sell and manage API Keys. Full subscription support. Full support for WordPress Plugins and Themes, as well as any other programme, through the use of sophisticated APIs.
Make Recurring Income Selling Software or Services
Using the WooCommerce API Manager, WooCommerce Products are transformed into an API Resource, which can then be accessed using an API Key (also known as a Licence Key). API Resources (products) can be anything that can be accessed over the internet, such as software, a service, an iPhone or Android App, a membership, a subscription, or a paid subscription to a publication. The varieties of Products known as Simple, Variable, Simple Subscription, Variable Subscription, and Group are the ones that are utilised the most frequently. The WooCommerce Subscriptions extension, which enables the automatic collection of payments on the anniversary of the subscription’s renewal date, is used to build product types for subscriptions. There is also support for API access expiration time limits for built-in WooCommerce product purchases that require human purchase renewal. This type of renewal must be performed by an administrator.
How does it work? The consumer purchases a Product (API Resource) that comes with either a predetermined number of activations or an infinite amount of activations associated with an API Key. Access to the API Resource, which is managed by WooCommerce API Manager, is granted to the customer upon presentation of the API Key. If there is an expiration time associated with the API Resource, access to it will continue uninterrupted until that time arrives. The WooCommerce API Manager is fully compatible with WooCommerce Subscriptions, making it possible to control API Resource time in an even more sophisticated manner.
- Sell Licensed Software
- When a consumer purchases one of your products, you should provide them with licence keys. Integrate with any language to limit access to your product to to those individuals who have paid for it.
- Full Licensing API
- Take care of licence activation, deactivation, and status checks; list products that have been purchased; deliver software updates for the licence keys of your customers; and do much more.
- Upgrade/Downgrade Product purchases
- Make it possible for your consumers to upgrade the licence key they have, and provide them with additional features or activations. When you integrate your product with WooCommerce Subscriptions, you have the ability to pro-rate the upgrade and give additional discounts.
- Release Updates
- By sending updates to your programme via the integrated licencing API, you can give your users access to newly added functionality as well as bug patches. It is possible to set up automatic updates.
- Automated Payment Processing
- When WooCommerce Subscriptions and a compatible billing gateway are used together, recurring payment processing for subscription renewals is taken care of automatically.
- Unlock Software with License
- Capability to block use of the software until the licence has been activated and properly installed.
Online Subscription Service
- Authenticate the customer’s access by using the API Key activations that they have paid.
- Until the API Key is activated, access should be blocked.
- Check the activation status of the API Key.
- Find out which goods and API Resources can be accessed through the API.
- The API Key and the total number of activations available can be used to determine the subscription level.
- When combined with, it will process payments for subscriptions automatically.
- WooCommerce Subscriptions along with a billing gateway that supports them.
Sell API Keys as a License for Software and Automated Updates
By serving in the capacity of a WooCommerce programme Licence Manager, the WooCommerce API Manager provides added protection for your programme in the form of an API Key. When applied to software, the API Key functions in a manner that is analogous to that of a Licence Key. Access to an API Resource can be gained by using the API Key. Client software that makes use of an API Key is equipped with a comprehensive set of capabilities, including the ability to activate, deactivate, check the status of an activation, obtain information regarding updates, check for updates, obtain updates, and more. To ensure that only your customers have safe access to the software they have paid, every software download uses a secure URL that expires after a certain amount of time. Downloads of software may originate from the local server of the WooCommerce store, Amazon S3, or a server located remotely.
The WooCommerce API Manager PHP Library for Plugins and Themes was developed as a PHP Library that can be dropped into a plugin and theme in less than five minutes for API Key authentication and software updates with the WooCommerce API Manager. This was done to make selling API Keys for WordPress plugins and themes easier. Find out how you can obtain a copy of the WooCommerce API Manager PHP Library for Plugins and Themes by learning more about the process.
Easy Product Setup
Simple application programming interface form for both software and non-software products.
Secure Download URLs
URLs for the local server, Amazon S3, or the remote server are wrapped for security and given an expiration period in order to prevent the unauthorised use of those resources.
Plugin Update Screen Tab Control
Plugin update tabs can be added or removed.
API Access Expiration
The API Access Expires field can be used by products that are not WooCommerce Subscription types in order to limit API Resource access in the same manner that a subscription would give.
Full API Access Control
When necessary, store owners have the ability to disable API access for individual customers.
Built-in API Debugging
There are a number of different options available for aesthetically pleasing logs of debugging data that are kept in custom WooCommerce logs.
There are no reviews yet.