WooCommerce Private Store
Make it necessary for customers to register or log in to access your online store. Block access to specific goods, categories, and CMS pages or the entire store. B2B solution for your store to prevent unauthorised individuals from browsing your catalogue unless they are logged in New user registrations can be approved manually or automatically. You can evaluate and approve new user registration using the manual approval option before they log in and access the secret material.
- Requiring users to check in before viewing content
- Privately access certain products, categories, and pages on a WordPress site or the entire store.
- Turn on/off new user registrations
- Option to automatically or manually accept new user registrations for validation of users
- Administrators and customers are notified through email when a new user needs to be approved.
- Show a backdrop image or video and adjust the form’s opacity on the login page.
- Upload or incorporate a YouTube video
- Redirect the user to the same page or another URL after logging in.
- Whether you should permit Google to index and rank your private pages
How Does WooCommerce Private Store Plugin Works?
In just 8 steps, you can setup the WooCommerce Private Store plugin.
- Install the WooCommerce Private Shop plugin, then use the WordPress admin menu to get to the Private store menu.
- Choose between the Default and Custom forms offered by the Private Store plugin for your login and registration processes.
- If you’ve chosen to use custom forms, choose the form’s transparency, enter a title for the login and signup forms, and upload a background picture and logo.
- Indicate if you want the signup form disabled so that no new registrations are accepted.
- Choose what you want to hide: the entire website, the shop, a particular product or category, or any other pages. Select all categories and the shop page from the settings to only conceal the shop element.
- Indicate if you want Google to crawl your private pages and rank them in search results.
- Indicate whether you want new user registrations to be approved automatically or manually. If manual approval is turned on, no customers will be able to log in until you give your approval from the back office.
- When manual approval is enabled, configure email notifications for users and administrators.