WooCommerce Review for Discount
Following the submission of a review by a customer, the system will immediately send that consumer an email including a discount coupon code. With the help of the WooCommerce Review for Discounts Plugin, you will be able to produce various coupons for consumers who review things sold via your WooCommerce store. You have complete control over the look and feel of each email that is produced by the plugin.
The WooCommerce Review for Discount plugin offers a wide variety of useful functions and is simple to operate. Let’s have a look at the capabilities and features that come with the plugin.
WHEN TO SEND COUPON:
The WC Review for discounts plugin gives you the option to select whether the coupon should be emailed immediately after the review is composed or after it has been authorised.
- When a consumer writes a review on a product, they will be eligible to earn a discount voucher. This is the event that triggers the single review trigger.
- Pick PRODUCT: This plugin gives you the ability to select a specific product that, in the event that reviews are added to selected items, will result in the generation of a discount voucher.
You have the ability to quickly personalise and configure each coupon according to its price, validity period, kind of discount, or limits on items.
- Discount in the form of a percentage: this discount is only applicable to certain goods.
- A discount that remains constant over the entirety of the shopping cart known as a “fixed cart discount.”
- A discount that is fixed per product and applies to the total price of just certain goods. A predetermined amount of the customer discount is applied to each purchased item.
- You have the option of setting a fixed amount or a % discount for this coupon using the Coupon Amount feature of the WooCommerce Reviews for Discount plugin.
- Validity Days: Admin has the ability to quickly set the amount of time that has passed after the creation of the voucher before it is no longer valid. To disable the timer, change the value to 0.
The administrator has the ability to send out automated emails to users for each review that is accepted. There are essentially two categories of emails.
- Email that is sent out when a single review has been completed for a user.
- Following the Purchase of a Product: An email is sent to the consumer after they have purchased the item that they have previously reviewed.
CUSTOMIZABLE EMAIL CONTENT:
The Review for Discounts plugin gives store owners the ability to modify the email type, topic, and text of the message that is sent to reviewers in conjunction with the discount coupon code.