WooCommerce Ultimate Multi Currency Suite
The WooCommerce Ultimate Multi Currency Suite is an extremely sophisticated multi-currency plugin for WordPress-WooCommerce stores. It makes it possible for you to convert coupon amounts and any custom fees associated with your products and variations, as well as a number of different goods costs, into a variety of currencies.
This plugin either sets the currency automatically based on the geolocation of the consumer or provides them with the ability to select the currency of their choice using a currency switcher. They have the ability to select a currency from the available options provided by the plugin settings with your assistance.
Plugin provides guidance on two different approaches to dealing with other currencies:
- Users have the option to pay using their preferred currency or
- Request that the currency be converted merely due to the fact that they mention it (payment in the shop’s base currency).
The Plugin is completely suitable for use in conjunction with PayPal or any other payment gateway.
Alternating between different currencies and providing support for caching plugins.
You are able to set normal and sale pricing across a variety of currencies using the WooCommerce Ultimate Multi Currency Suite. These prices can be applied to any of your items or variations. If you do not make use of a price in the currency of choice, it will be automatically converted into the currency that you have degenerated.
The exchange rates that were determined through computational transformation were either manually adjusted or automatically updated once every 24 hours.
Automatic plugin updates (just kind of because of all plugins beside WordPress.org)
The WooCommerce Ultimate Multi Currency Suite is a multi-currency solution for WooCommerce that is the most advanced of its kind currently available on the market. It is dependable, easy to use, and incredibly handy.
- There are two modes available for users to choose from: either they can use alternative currencies as payment or they can merely use them for reference.
- Compatible with the reports provided by WooCommerce.
- Compatible with caching plugins such as WP Super Cache and W3 Total Cache, among others.
- 100% appropriate for the price ranges, changes, reductions, promo codes, and other fees such as shipping expenses etc.
- Make the currency selection based on the user’s geolocation, then let them choose from among available options using a currency switcher widget (or both)
- 100% PayPal support (and entire ignoble fee gateways)
- Extremely user-friendly, highly effective, and dependable after usage
- You can either set pricing for production or variations in several currencies, or you can have them automatically converted.
- Compatible with the widget for the price filter
- Multiple general-purpose application programming interfaces (APIs) for computerised transformation (including Yahoo Finance, European Central Bank and more)
- Fair complexion and Polish versions are included with the plugin, in addition to po/mo files that have been left blank so that you can edit your own unique translations.
There are no reviews yet.