WP Media Folder – Media Library with Folders
- Ready for WordPress 5.x and Gutenberg
- a folder for the media library of WordPress
- Drag and drop your files.
- Excellent on touch-screen devices
- Make shortcuts for files located in various directories. There is no actual storage space needed for shortcuts (0 kb).
- One toolbar with complete folder management (create, rename, delete)
- Drag and drop folders or reorder them based on criteria (e.g. name in ascending order)
- Sort folder contents automatically or once by drag and drop or criteria (like A-Z).
- Multiple folders can be deleted at once after being bulk selected.
- Filter in the media insert dialogue for WordPress
- sophisticated media library uploader
- directly add files to a folder
- Using a Gutenberg block or shortcode, create dynamic galleries from a folder.
- Drag and drop or criteria-based ordering of folder contents (date, name, …)
- Use rapid folder search to navigate to folders quickly.
- numerous languages have been translated
- compatible with most plugins, page builders, and all major themes
- s WordPress Multisite compatible (each page has its own folder tree)
- GPDR/DSGVO: The plugin never gathers personal information without your permission!
- Plugins like FileBird, WP Media Folder, Advanced Media Library, Media Library Wizard, and others let you import categories and folders.
A WordPress plugin called Real Media Library gives you access to sophisticated media management tools. The hundreds of photos, music, video, and PDF items in your media collection may be arranged into folders with this plugin. In essence, it is a file manager for WordPress that is similar to Windows Explorer or Mac Finder.
WHY DO YOU NEED THIS PLUGIN?
You must regularly add several new media assets to your database if you have a WordPress blog or website that is expanding. Your website will have hundreds of media assets on it in a few weeks. In a flat list, how will you be able to locate one of these files? Of course, you can spend a few hours using the WordPress search tool to locate a file, but who can remember the names of tens of thousands of files?
ORGANIZE YOUR MEDIA WITH EASE
The Real Media Library Plugin might be useful in this situation. With the help of this plugin, you can quickly manage your media library by creating folders, collections, and galleries for your photos. The file manager makes it simple to find a file the next time you need it.
With the Real Media Library plugin, organising your blog’s media assets is as simple as dragging and dropping them into folders. You may reorder your files by moving them around, putting the most crucial ones at the front for easier access.
Additionally, you may easily include media galleries into your articles using the WordPress “New Post” editor by using the Real Media Library plugin. By doing this, you may include a whole media folder as a fully editable gallery in your WordPress articles.
The Real Media Library is the essential WordPress plugin for organising your media assets, and it may help you spend less time doing so.
FOLDERS, COLLECTIONS AND GALLERIES
The Real Media Library plugin provides three methods for file ordering, as seen in the images (GIFs) below:
Collections and any kind of file may be found in a folder, but galleries cannot. Simply choose a folder from the list and click this button to create a subdirectory.
Files cannot be included in collections. However, you can also make new galleries and collections there. They are not instantly added to your frontend because the aforementioned gallery is only a gallery data folder (your website). Using the Gutenberg editor on your page or post, you may produce a visual gallery from this gallery data folder.
Image-only data folders are those used for galleries. You can more easily identify the locations of your image galleries. You may arrange the photographs as you like by dragging and dropping them.
There are no reviews yet.