wpDiscuz – Media Uploader
Provides the ability to submit photographs, movies, audio files, and other types of materials along with comments. The experience of attaching files to comments is significantly improved thanks to this plugin. Separate buttons should be provided for each variety of file and media type. Both a single file and several files can be uploaded using this method. Every facet of the user interface as well as the user experience may be tailored to individual preferences. The attached media files will be shown using an image lightbox, as well as video and audio players that are based on HTML5.
- Extended comment file attachment system
- Enables users to submit many sorts of files, including images, videos, and music.
- Personalization of the user experience across various forms of media.
- Modes for uploading a single or many files are available.
- AJAX-based system for uploading and validating
- Control system for the number of files, their sizes, and their types
- Visual impacts of attachments; enables previewing of connected photos; allows setting of orders
- The capability to delete comment attachments provided that the editing time restriction has not yet been reached.
- Displaying functionality for attachments intelligently on submitted comments
- Attachments for single and multiple photographs available in a variety of sizes.
- HTML5 player with a lightbox for images, video, and music
- Numerous showing choices, allowing for the personalization of any and all types of media components (pictures, thumbnails, players, etc.).
- A distinct choice to activate or deactivate the media uploading buttons is required.
- Attachments to comments can be made available for certain user roles and visitors on an individual basis.
- You can find all of the front-end terms in the settings page for easy and rapid translation into any language.
- User interface that is really snappy and appears to be in good shape across all devices and screen size
- RTL prepared
There are no reviews yet.