wpDiscuz – myCRED Integration
And as of right now, the wpDiscuz comment plugin is available for your usage with this system. This addon makes it possible for these two incredible plugins to collaborate with one another. The writers of comments get points for each “like” or “thumbs up” that their remarks receive, and they will lose points for each “thumbs down” or “thumbs down” vote that is cast. This “Like to Point” function also applies to voters, who can earn a predetermined number of points for voting on comments. The wpDiscuz – myCRED Integration plugin displays member badges and rankings in addition to the comment author’s avatar and label.
- Conversion of wpDiscuz comments’ likes and dislikes into myCRED points
- enables the integration of myCRED’s Ranks and Badges with wpDiscuz.
- Displays members’ achieved badges and rank graphics underneath their comment author avatars and labels.
- Badges and ranks generated by myCRED that are responsive look well on screens of any size.
- RTL Standing By
- myCRED Hooks admin page:
- Adds wpDiscuz hook widget
- Enable/Disable «Comment Like to Point» conversion
- Option to adjust the quantity of Up Points and Down Points for comments that have been liked and voted on.
- Option to establish a certain number of points for users who have liked or voted on other remarks, both up and down.
- Show or Hide Members’ Badges on the Comment List, Located Below User Avatars
- Member Ranks can be displayed on the comment list or hidden behind the user avatar.
- Log template
Installation and Configuration
- To begin, check to see if the myCRED plugin is already installed.
- The next step is to activate the “Badges” and “Ranks” addons by navigating to the administration page located at Dashboard > Points > Add-ons.
- After that, get started installing the wpDiscuz – myCRED Integration addon that you just purchased.
Installing this addon for WordPress is exactly the same as installing any other plugin.
After you have completed the payment for your order, you will instantly be granted access to the add-on. After you have finished registering and checking out, you will be able to log in at gVectors.com. After you have completed the registration and payment process, we will also send you an email that contains a link to the login page. The installation package may be downloaded after that.
- Follow the prompts to enable the wpDiscuz – myCRED Integration addon by going to the Dashboard > Plugins menu.
- After the plugin has been activated, it will prompt you to activate it using the licence key that you received through email or on the account page; all you need to do is enter the key and activate it.
- The next step is to head to the Dashboard > Points > Hooks admin page, where you will configure points by dragging and dropping the [Points for Comments] and [wpDiscuz Integration] widgets into the Active Hook sidebar.
- Determine the number of points you want to award for comments as well as for comments that are liked or disliked.
- Enable myCRED Badges and Ranks so that they may be shown underneath the comment author’s avatar and label.
There are no reviews yet.