YITH Active Campaign for WooCommerce Premium
Create user-specific registration forms in less than a minute using Active Campaign’s full feature set, which you can integrate into your shop in less than a minute.
- API will be used to ensure that Active Campaign is integrated with your store.
- You are free to customise the information requested on the registration forms for the newsletter so that they collect only the data you are interested in.
- You are able to transmit data to Active Campaign necessary in order to construct automations that will boost the number of conversions in your business.
- You will be responsible for managing the categorization of users without having to leave the store.
- The format and graphic aesthetic of the registration forms for the lists that you compile will be the same as that of your shop.
Integrate all of the features of Active Campaign to your shop in less than 30 seconds.
It’s common knowledge that emails are one of the most profitable methods for conducting business online.
Nearly all of the owners of global online markets indicate that a significant portion of their revenue originates from their mailing list. This is due to the fact that every email that is sent out is a wonderful opportunity to gain new customers and make purchases.
A straightforward email sent at the appropriate moment could encourage customers to make additional purchases. This is an opportunity that you are now missing out on for every order that is fulfilled successfully, and it could be worth hundreds of dollars.
Imagine for a moment that you had the ability to send an email tailored to the category to which the goods that you just bought belongs.
Imagine that you have the ability to send an upsell email to clients who have finished their order after adding a certain product to their shopping cart. Do you recognise the window of opportunity?
The purpose of our brand-new plugin is to provide WooCommerce with all of the capabilities of this remarkable service, thereby maximising its potential, while maintaining a focus on the e-commerce aspect of things.
You can develop custom forms in a matter of seconds with the help of YITH WooCommerce Active Campaign, assign unique tags to products, send emails as soon as a certain transaction threshold is met, and a lot more besides…
We have also implemented a very important feature that enables you to categorise your user base according to the information that is provided during the checkout process. For example, you could enter all of the residents of a particular town in a particular list in order to initiate a flow of automatic emails that contain information and/or promotions that are specific to a certain portion of your users. This feature allows you to segment your user base according to the information that is provided during the checkout process.
- Make sure your users are subscribed to at least one of your Active Campaign lists by registering them.
- Through the use of the corresponding checkbox, users can be added to the list either automatically or by first obtaining their approval.
- Ability to include additional users on the list:
- after finishing the steps of the checkout process
- after finishing up with the order
- when the user logs into the site for the first time
- The utilisation of shortcodes allows for the incorporation of a variety of registration forms within the pages.
- Through the widget, you may add users to the Active Campaign lists you have.
- Displaying of reCaptcha might be optional for shortcode and widget.
- Export the site users into your Active Campaign lists in an automated fashion.
- When the order is moved to a different status, tags will be inserted on their own automatically.
- When users register for the list, you can assign tags to those members.
- The advanced integration mode works based on the products and categories that are currently in the shopping cart as well as the order total.
- Because of the plugin’s integration with E-commerce Deep Data, the order details and products purchased can be stored in the customer’s profile in your Active Campaign account. This will allow you to create automations, as well as custom segments and tags, for targeted follow-up campaigns or abandoned carts.