YITH WooCommerce Advanced Reviews Premium
Filters, counters, and other tools can help you improve one of the most crucial parts of your product page: the reviews.
- Since 77% of buyers read reviews before making a purchase, you may expect to see a significant uptick in feedback for your online store.
- You may make a review part that is interesting to read and more practical and straightforward to navigate;
- Complete control over reviews is at your fingertips, whether you’re selecting which ones to feature or enabling people to sort through them to read only the most relevant.
Use the reviews to improve your products sales
Reviews are the most important component of any e-commerce website. The comments and ratings left by consumers who have previously made a purchase from your website are essential if you want your business to be taken seriously in the digital sphere.
Take into consideration the weight that reviews have on the most popular online sales platforms in the world, such as Amazon. It is simple to understand why this is the case: each review is written by a satisfied client who vouchsafes the high quality of your wares. This is an unselfish opinion that will definitely have a greater impact on sales than anything else that sellers might say.
With the help of YITH WooCommerce Advanced Reviews, you are able to add that special something to your customer reviews, which will in turn increase their exposure and the number of products that you sell.
If you add product reviews to your online store, you may raise the conversion rate of your e-commerce business by anywhere from 14-76%, according to Internet Retailer. In addition, study on marketing habits indicated that 77 percent of customers check customer evaluations before making an online purchase.
The data speak for themselves: whether you own a little e-commerce store or a massive online business, adding reviews to your website is the easiest method to boost product sales and cultivate client loyalty.
You will be able to quickly and easily study reviews left by customers who have purchased one or more goods from your website thanks to our plugin, which will make managing reviews left by consumers a breeze.
Because of choices such as the one that enables users to filter reviews based on ratings or the one that enables users to assess a review and see how many others have previously considered it to be useful, users now have the ability to make more informed decisions.
While developing this plugin, we listened to the needs of our customers and made it our primary objective to improve the efficiency of the WooCommerce reviews system and automate its functions. This will allow you to save time that can be put toward the management of other aspects of your online store.
We have also made it possible for users to respond to reviews, which will allow for a conversation to take place between users. Additionally, we have made it possible for users to edit their reviews, which will allow a negative review to be changed into a positive review and prevent it from hurting sales.
In order to develop a system that is both automatic and effective, you will provide your clients the ability to rate reviews and provide feedback on those they find unhelpful.
Your store’s reviews are its showcase; thus, you should select to display your items in the most effective way possible.
- Graphs in the form of bars should be used to display rating information.
- Personalize the look of the bar.
- Give people the ability to attach files to their reviews.
- Restriction should be placed on the total amount of attachments that may be included to reviews.
- Give customers the ability to give their reviews titles.
- To sort the reviews according to their rating, click on the bars.
- Users should be allowed to rate the usefulness of individual reviews.
- Allow votes on the reviews from people who have not registered.
- Present the summary of the evaluation for individual perusal.
- Vote a review with all of the users or only the registered ones.
- Launch a modal window containing the filtered reviews.
- Through the use of the “Load more” feature, there is the potential for the display of reviews to be organised into groups consisting of a certain number of components.
- Apply a filter that sorts reviews from most recent to most useful.
- Make it possible to respond to reviews.
- Choose the users who are able to respond to a review (none, all, administrators only)
- Only disable comments on the review you’re now reading.
- The reviews will need to be manually approved.
- Users have the ability to report reviews that they feel are improper.
- When a review has been flagged more than a certain number of times as being improper, it is immediately hidden from view.
- Feature any one or more of the reviews.
- You have the option of allowing people to submit either one or several reviews.
- You may display a list of testimonials anywhere you like by utilising a shortcode.
- Utilize a shortened code to display a complete reviews section.
- Show the most recent reviews from users by utilising a shortcode.
- The reviews terminal on the page of my account
- Users have the ability to alter reviews.
- Integrated with the review snippets found on Google: The rating of the product is also displayed on Google search results pages.