YITH WooCommerce Multi-Step Checkout Premium
Avoid Overwhelming Customers and Reduce Cart Abandonment by Making Your Checkout Simple and Neat
Research on the ideal checkout structure for e-commerce sites, sometimes known as “A/B testing,” has revealed that a multi-step architecture provides the best customer experience overall.
Customers feel more at ease making a purchase when they know exactly where the payment process stands. Customers may feel overwhelmed by the seemingly endless amount of information they are asked to enter all on one page during the checkout process. Simply put, it’s a lot to take in.
A multi-step checkout is preferable from the customer’s perspective since it organises and breaks down information into distinct portions that are displayed sequentially. Avoiding mistakes and mishaps while filling out paperwork is facilitated by this method. Abandonment of carts and other difficulties plaguing online stores due to complicated checkout processes are drastically minimised.
Choose Among 10 Different Layouts for the Timeline of Your Multi-step Checkout
There are ten distinct timeline designs to pick from: five vertical and five horizontal options. Select the design you prefer for your e-commerce site and the one you want shown on mobile devices.
Customize the Timeline Colors: a Checkout That Suits Every Style and Theme
Each stage and state (previous, next, and current) as well as all texts can have their own colour scheme and font type and size adjusted to ensure that the checkout process looks good with any e-commerce theme.
Choose Whether to Show Icons or Numbers for Your Checkout Steps
Precede the text with a number or an icon to indicate the stages you will be taking. You can choose one of the numerous professionally made icons we provide, or you can even upload your own.
Merge Billing / Shipping and Order Info / Payment Steps to Reduce the Number of Steps
Users are far more likely to complete a multi-step checkout if there are less than four steps in the process, according to usability research. Billing and Shipping Information might be consolidated into one stage, and Order and Payment Information into another.
Enable Ajax Validation for Every Step
Using AJAX validation, you can make sure that users don’t go on until they fill out all required fields.
Disable the Shipping Step With Just One Click
You can prevent the Shipping step from appearing in the shopping cart if your purchases do not require shipping.
- Separate the purchasing process into several phases (Login, Billing, Shipping, Order info, Payment)
- Determine the rate of step transition
- Change the names of the checkout fields as needed.
- Alter the text of the “Previous” and “Next” links.
- Personalize the text-based step divider however you like.
- Display a toggle for the “Shopping Cart” button.
- Customer login at checkout
- Permit visitors to check out
- A variety of fonts and 10 alternative outline types for your procedures (horizontal and vertical)
- Choose your own hues for each unique design.
- Select a predefined look or make your own for each procedure.
- You can use your own icon, or you can pick from the pre-made SVG icons.
- If enabled, users will be prevented from proceeding to the next page unless all required forms are filled out using Ajax-based validation.
- Customers can opt to save their checkout information by clicking a button. That way, they won’t have to re-fill them out if they leave and return.
- Control the visibility of the menu and its appearance whichever you choose.
- One can choose whether the “Back to cart” button is displayed and how it looks.
- Finally, edit the “Back to cart” button to reflect your preferences.
- Alter the width of the shopping cart and the progress bar.
- Design your own colour schemes for the “My Account” and “Order Received” sections.
- Intuitively adaptable purchase timetable
- Make your mobile site seem exactly how you want it to.
- The “Billing & Shipping” and “Order Info & Payment” steps can be combined to speed up the checkout process.
- You can opt to include or hide the Shipping process.
- Choice to avoid logging in initially
- During the “Login” process, you can tailor a message to returning clients.