YITH WooCommerce Points and Rewards Premium
Make your consumers feel appreciated by offering them fast incentives and a strong points-based loyalty programme.
How you can benefit from it
Customer retention: By offering points, you may improve the percentage of loyal customers and motivate them to make more purchases in order to accrue points.
Create connections: Point accumulations psychologically reward customers and foster a lasting bond between them and the shop.
Boost conversions: Point systems encourage consumers to spend more money in order to accrue points and accomplish a task (47% of purchasers finish the collection of points in order to receive a coupon for a discount or a free product).
Make your clients happy: Giving out points, incentives, and discounts makes clients happier, which is crucial for business development.
By giving customers goals they may reach to advance to new levels or earn badges, you can use gamification to increase your sales.
Give users who share a referral link points to enable a referral system. For each new client signed up using their referral link and for each transaction made using this referral link, they will be able to earn points.
Increase client loyalty through point-based loyalty programmes and immediate incentives.
After achieving certain point levels, consumers can save money or receive a reward, which is a very effective way to engage and retain customers.
Collector schemes constitute a significant turning point in loyalty programmes in the landscape of marketing methods. With the help of YITH WooCommerce Points & Rewards, you can reward customers for signing up for an account in your store by awarding points for each purchase they make, upon reaching certain spending levels, on their birthdays, and more. By establishing goals for clients to reach new levels, rankings in the public eye, and visual badges, you may also create a potent referral system and utilise gamification to increase sales.
Points are automatically redeemed by applying a promo code to the user’s shopping basket. Our plugin is the ideal way to quickly create a strong loyalty programme for your consumers that is simple to set up and administer.
Set a global value and use rules to give items and categories various scores.
Create a global rule to allocate points depending on product value and apply different numbers to certain items or categories if needed (e.g. you can assign a higher number of points on the purchase of product X only and no points at all to products belonging to category Y).
Use rules to grant different points to users, roles, members, or users who reach a certain “level.”
Each $10 spent in your store will earn all users one point; this is OK. However, you could require more. If you utilise our Membership plugin, you could wish to give members or certain users 2 points for every $10 they spend. You could also apply gamification concepts to reward consumers who reached the “gold” level by collecting 1000 points by giving them 5 points for every $10 spend. To praise and reward your greatest clients’ loyalty, you can make as many rules as you like.
Gamify customer rankings and rewards using levels and badges.
Levels and badges that will assist classify clients depending on the quantity of points accumulated have been added to our plugin, which has been upgraded. By doing this, you may design unique prizes and regulations to honour customers who achieve particular milestones by rewarding them (either with additional points or with greater point conversion rates). You may provide a unique label, colour, and badge for each level that will appear in My Account and in the rank of the client.
To encourage point collection, customise the My Account page with banners.
Create as many banners as you like in one of the three possible categories: “Simple” (textual), “Get points,” which encourages users to take certain actions to get additional points (such as leaving reviews, filling up profiles, sharing referral links, etc.), or “Target” (like the total spend, specific level achievements, etc.)
Make the banners look fantastic by adding your own colours, graphics, and progress bars.
- Points assignment options
- Either manually or automatically give users points
- Whether to provide points to all users or only certain user roles
- Only members should receive points (our Membership plugin is required)
- Users who have been banned won’t be able to accrue points.
- Give points to visitors if their billing email is active
- If the billing email is registered, award points to newly registered users.
- Manually add or subtract points from all or certain users
- bulk actions to add or subtract points in certain circumstances
- Set a base point value for all products depending on their price, such as 10 dollars.
- Make complex rules to establish a distinct number of points for particular goods or categories.
- Create sophisticated rules to assign varying numbers of points to certain user roles, members, or clients who reached a given “point level.”
- Select the status order in which the points will be distributed.
- Exclude certain items or groups from the point system.
- Remove items on sale from the accumulation of points
- Remove points from orders that were cancelled or refunded
- On orders when users are redeeming points, do not provide points.
- Set a deadline for the accumulation of points.
- Extra points
- Bonus points for customers that register in your store
- everyday login earns bonus points
- Bonus points for users who finish their profiles
- Bonus points for referral purchases and registrations: compel your consumers to spread the link to your store!
- Extra points are awarded to the client who has the most points (ranked first).
- Extra points awarded to clients who reach certain point thresholds
- Customers that reach a certain point total receive additional points.
- Bonus points for recognising the birthdays of your users
- Customers who evaluate the things they buy receive bonus points.
- Additional points determined on the quantity of orders placed
- Added points based on the total in the cart
- Additional points dependent on the amount spent overall in your store
- Redeeming options
- Allow consumers to redeem their points automatically or make it a laborious procedure.
- Make certain user roles or members the only ones who may automatically redeem their points.
- Decide whether to convert your rewards using a set or % price reduction.
- Decide on a universal reward conversion rate, such as 100 points = $25.
- Create sophisticated rules to establish various conversion rates for particular user roles, members, or consumers who attained particular point thresholds.
- Activate automatic point redemption in the Cart/Checkout pages.
- Give clients who use their rewards free delivery
- impose redemption limitations (minimum cart amount to redeem points, maximum discount per order, etc.)
- Levels & Badges
- Create as many levels as you like based on the total points accumulated.
- Using a distinctive colour and a visual badge, distinguish each level.
- The My Account page for the consumer should display the level attained.
- Give consumers bonus points when they reach certain levels
- Provide varied redemption guidelines to consumers who reach certain levels
- Create as many “Target” banners as you’d want to display on the My Account page for clients to track their progress (points collected, levels, etc.)
- Create an endless number of “Get points” banners that encourage users to take particular points-earning actions (refer a friend, leave a review, daily login, etc.)
- Create a banner with your own colours, text, and photos.
- Best customers ranking
- Shortcode for any page of your business to display the customer ranking
- The two types are boxed and classic.
- Extra points should be given to the top client (every week or every month)
- Customers options
- On the My Account page, customers may view their points history.
- various email alerts when points are refreshed or are going to expire
- Customers may view progress bars in My Account to view their status and accomplishments.
- Customers can use or share a promo code created from their points.
- Advanced options
- CSV files are used for point import and export.
- All labels are personalised
- Points notices in the product detail page and loop can be personalised (colors, icon, text, etc.)
- To let consumers know about thresholds and points collected with the current order, enable custom messages in the cart and checkout.
- YITH Membership integration to provide points or establish restrictions for members
- WooCommerce Multilingual integration
- Using the WooCommerce Currency Switcher integration
Every item in our YITH catalogue was created using the same foundation. This ensures perfect compatibility across all of our plugins and enables their combination to produce even more potent outcomes and comprehensive solutions.
We make an effort to integrate compatibility with the most widely used WordPress and WooCommerce plugins.