YITH WooCommerce Waiting List Premium
Put an end to losing money on unsold inventory by making it possible for customers to join a waiting list when an item they want is temporarily out of stock.
- You will be provided with the opportunity to generate a list of prospective clients who have expressed interest in one or more of the items offered by your online retail business.
- When the items are finally ready to be purchased, you will be able to send an automated notification to people who have registered to the list;
- You will be able to regain lost sales if you provide items to your customers that are comparable to those in which they are interested;
- Before making some items available for purchase, you will have the opportunity to arrange a pre-launch for them and compile a mailing list of potential customers.
A waitlist. How to retain clients while things are out of stock.
According to studies conducted on online retailers, contacting customers when previously out-of-stock items are once again accessible can convert anywhere from ten to fifteen percent of the customers’ inquiries into actual sales.
Have you just ran out of stock of one of your best-selling items? Are you currently awaiting supplies, but you’re worried that you could lose clients in the meantime? Provide customers with the option to put the out-of-stock item to a product waiting list, and then contact them through email as soon as the item is available again in your online store.
This prevents you from losing consumers and is the easiest approach to retain their loyalty while yet giving them the opportunity to leave. You’ll see an uptick in both your sales and the level of pleasure experienced by your clients.
- All of the capabilities of the basic version.
- The form allows for advanced levels of customisation, including the wording for the “notify me…” and button fields, as well as the text for “successful subscription,” “error,” and “deletion.” Personalization of the visual design, including the colours and fonts used.
- Personalization of the contents of the email template by selecting the product’s information and an image
- Send a confirmation email in the event that the waiting list subscription was successfully completed.
- When a user subscribes to a waiting list, the shop administrator should be notified through email.
- Configure the sending of emails to occur automatically as soon as the product’s status changes from “out of order” to “in stock.”
- Send the email to a certain number of people only, determined by the item amount that is still available after the product has been restocked.
- Import the user email addresses from a CSV file into a waiting list.
- Support for variable products, including the ability to sign up for a waiting list for each available variety of a product that is currently out of stock
- Even after the email has been sent, you should keep your waiting lists of people.
- Remove goods from the list that have the waiting list option.
- Option to turn the exclusion around, which would allow waiting list features to be enabled only on goods that were added to the list.
- You may delete them, change them (add or remove people), and send the email to all of the users, only part of the users, or all of the users on the waiting list by using a tab for sophisticated administration of the waiting lists.
- Add the area “My waiting list” to the “My account” page of users (for people who have already registered) so that registered users may view a list of all waiting lists to which they have subscribed thus far. They also have the option to unsubscribe from the page.
- Combination with the Mandrill system
- Thanks to the unique shortcode, you may register for a product waiting list in any location on the website.
- Export users of the waiting list to a CSV file.
- Include a checkbox that users have to choose whether they want to be informed about how their email address will be used, and ensure full compliance with GDPR in all respects.
- Option for logged-in users to confirm their registration to waitlists via a double opt-in system: even logged-in users will be requested to confirm their registration to a waiting list.
- Support for YITH WooCommerce Product Bundles Integration
There are no reviews yet.