Grand Photography | Photography WordPress for Photography
A responsive, clean, and basic WordPress theme designed specifically for photography creative portfolio websites is offered by Grand Photography. Constructed on the most recent WordPress technology. The responsive layout that Grand Photography supports ensures that the website appears fantastic on all devices. It comes with established styling and templates, as well as numerous features that were developed specifically for photographers, creative designers, and design agencies, all of which can be imported with a single click.
Make your website uniquely
80+ predesign templates for photo gallery & portfolio. Because displaying your works in a manner that is distinctive to you is of the utmost importance, we place a strong emphasis on developing a wide variety of predesigned picture gallery and portfolio templates that are customised to suit your preferences. In addition, using our pre-defined templates and content builder only only a few simple steps to create something new.
The smoothest parallax scrolling ever You can now tell your stories with our provided smooth parallax scrolling that has a rendering performance of 60 frames per second.
Video Parallax Through the use of video parallax, you may make your website more appealing to its viewers.
Collection Page You should categorise your gallery so that it is easy to exhibit examples of your work. It’s possible that your website has the wedding projects with two different clients. Both the prewedding party and the reception are covered for each client. As a result, you can demonstrate your wedding project by utilising the collection page. The gallery category demonstrates 2 clients, and the galleries demonstrate each job, which are the prewedding and the celebration.
Make Money out of your photography
- WooCommerce Using the WooCommerce Plugin, you can easily get started selling your artwork and photographs.
- Various Payment Options The option to accept major credit cards, PayPal, BACS (bank transfers), and cash on delivery is built into WooCommerce and is available right out of the box.
- Improve the Available Coupons Make gift certificates, store credit, coupons, and other discounts based on customers’ purchases, among other options.
- Shopping Cart You can sell both physical and digital goods in a wide variety of forms and sizes, provide customers with product customization options, various configurations, and rapid downloads, and even sell affiliate products sourced from online marketplaces.
- choices available for Downloadable Products. The method of file download is the most significant option to consider:
- Only redirected traffic When consumers download a file, the URL that they use to access the file is redirected to the file.
- Download with force Downloads of files are compelled through the use of PHP.
- X-Accel-Redirect/X-Sendfil The server (nginx or apache) is responsible for handling downloads. In order to use this strategy, the X-Accel-Redirect/X-Sendfile module must first be installed on the server and then activated on it. Before using this strategy for your store, you need first check with your web server to ensure that one of these modules is already installed.
- Including a Direct Purchase Link option for each image’s support You can boost the number of images that are sold by providing your consumers with a link to make direct purchases for each image. Customers need to click the “purchase” link that is located on each image that they wish to purchase.
Present Works to Client Professionally
- Customer Protection Theme provides protection for your work by supporting a password-protected gallery, protecting against right clicks, and preventing images from being dragged.
- Photo Verification Not only does the theme enable a password-protected gallery, but it also has a tool for photo validation. Therefore, you can provide your customer access to a certain gallery and give them the ability to easily approve or reject photographs from within the gallery.
- Client’s Galleries with Login Support Theme allows photographers to create client pages that display assigned galleries of each client and also supports password protection for each client page. These features are available through the theme’s name, Client’s Galleries with Login Support.
- Client Archive Page You can assign several galleries to each client using the client module that comes with the theme. Additionally, you have the option of creating a client archive page, which shows all clients on a single page. Your customers can easily login to view their galleries by clicking on the image of themselves.
- Please inform the photographer. After your customers have finished selecting photographs, Theme will send an email notification to the photographer.
Various Options for getting started
Showcase your artwork and images in a way that is completely unique by selecting from a range of gallery and portfolio styles or using the built-in content builder.
- 70+ predesigned templates for online portfolios and photo galleries The Photography module focuses on gallery and portfolio modules, which allow you to present your works in a distinctive manner and require simple steps to construct with our pre-defined themes and content generator.
- You may easily add many photographs into a gallery, which makes it a convenient way to display groupings of pictures on your website. Gallery
- Your works, including text, images, and videos, can all be displayed in your portfolio, which can be found on your website (Youtube, Vimeo, Self-Hosted Video and Custom link)
- Incredible Twenty-four Predefined Demos Your website may be up and running in a short amount of time with the help of our pre-defined 24 demos, which span both light and dark schemes.
- Importing Demo Content Requires Just One Click Only Importing our demo content, which includes pages, posts, sliders, widgets, theme options, and other settings, can be accomplished with a single click and is done in a manner that is both speedy and simple.
- 9 predefined layouts for single portfolios to choose from Showcase your work in a way that is both professional and straightforward with our designed single portfolio layout.
- 10 Blog Layouts to Choose From Multiple layouts for a single blog post provide you powerful options to employ for a variety of different applications. Post material can be shown with photographs, gallery slider shows, or videos from other sources, such as YouTube, Vimeo, or self-hosted videos, depending on the user’s preference. Additionally, blog posts can handle a variety of multimedia formats, such as photos, galleries, videos, soundcloud, and so on.
- You can quickly construct your own menu design with the help of these 8 Menu Layouts, each of which comes with 8 different menu designs and a variety of options that can be customised.