Porcelain – Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme
Porcelain is a multi-purpose WordPress theme that has a contemporary and clean design and is completely responsive. It comes with a tonne of cool features, such as customizable headers and background sections, and it serves as the ideal medium for you to express your original thoughts and concepts. This theme will provide you with the best possible viewing experience and will make your website appear fantastic on a broad variety of devices and screen sizes by utilising a responsive design and parallax animations. The Porcelain theme comes with a comprehensive administration panel that is loaded with a variety of options. These options allow you to quickly modify the theme’s styling, colours, fonts, layouts, and other aspects. The Porcelain WordPress theme is a multi-purpose theme that can be used for any kind of website, including corporate and business sites, artistic portfolios, photography websites, and online stores for digital products.
Image Sliders Included (unlimited usage)
Porcelain also includes three different sliders that can be included on separate pages:
- Content Slider – in each slide you can set:
- a background image and set and set a different opacity to it
- background color
- slide animation direction
- slide layout included:
- Centered text
- Image with text on the left
- Image with text on the right
- YouTube video with text on the left
- YouTube video with text on the right
- description, titles, buttons and side image
- Nivo Slider – can be used as a main page header slider, gallery post type slider or it can be embedded into the content of the posts and pages.
The theme comes with a comprehensive documentation that walks you through how to personalise your website. This documentation features examples, screenshots, and all of the most important instructions. In addition to this, we have provided a “Beginners” section that details how to set up a theme for your website, complete with step-by-step instructions as well as some helpful resources regarding working with WordPress.
Please be aware that this theme only works with the classic editor that comes with WordPress, and that the classic editor is required for the majority of the theme’s components. You are free to use Gutenberg if that is what you prefer; however, you should be aware that it is possible that some of the theme’s elements will stop working correctly if you do so because they were developed to be added using the Classic Editor. Installing the Classic Editor extension is necessary in order to use the traditional editor.
- Post Formats Support, including the following formats:
- Standard Post – includes a featured image in the header
- Video Post – includes a video in the header
- Gallery Post – includes a slider in the header
- Aside Post
- Quote Post
- Multiple blog layouts available:
- Standard layout with left/right sidebar
- Full-width layout
- Two columns masonry layout
- Three columns masonry layout
- Two columns masonry layout with left/right sidebar
- Unlimited Sidebars – dynamic sidebar generation functionality
- Easy page layout changing – for each page you can choose between:
- Right Sidebar
- Left Sidebar
- It is possible to enable social sharing on sites, posts, portfolio items, and portfolio sliders. The following social networks can be used: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+.
- Section for managing advanced sliders, which makes it simple to construct and modify slider items
- There is a po file included for localization of the theme.
- Easy emblem replacement
- A distinct portion for the portfolio
- Support for Bespoke Menus in WordPress 3.0.
- Containers for jQuery
- A communication form built with AJAX
- The header includes a portion for sociable icons.
- functionality for commenting and responding to comments (multiple levels depth)
- Multi tiered drop-down menu
- Components with individualised styling are included
- There are two bonus widgets included: a Recent Posts Widget widget that displays the most recent blog entries with a thumbnail image, and a Portfolio Posts Widget widget that displays the most recent images of items in the portfolio.
- Compatible with and having a comparable appearance in the majority of browsers: Internet Exlorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Google Chrome