AccessPress Social Login
AccessPress Social Login is the ideal WordPress plugin for enabling users of your website to register with or log in to the website using an account that they already have on one of their preferred social websites.
You, as the owner of the website, have the ability to easily configure which social accounts should be enabled or disabled for login, which parts of the website social login should be displayed (login, registration, comments, checkout), and other configuration options, including text and string configuration. You may also choose the social login buttons and icons for your website from among fifteen wonderfully designed themes, and then tailor them to match the general design and theme of your website.
- Sign in using any of the 12 most popular social media platforms.
- Set up a few authorization details for each social account, then configure each social account.
- Set the preferences for which social media accounts will be accessible in the login area and which will not.
- Determine in which section of the website the social login should be shown so that you may configure it (eg. Registration, login, comments)
- You have the option to select from among 17 elegantly designed social login buttons and icons.
- A choice to rearrange the order in which the social login buttons appear.
- The social login can be shown anywhere in the post or page by using the shortcode.
- Utilize a widget to show social login information.
- Option to enable / disable social login (completely).
- Registration and login with a single click.
- A high level of personalization and customisation is available, with the admin having the ability to alter the title properties of social networking icons, along with additional texts, strings, and so on.
- Capability to send an email with the user’s login details to the user.
- Integrate yourself with the users of WordPress.
- Compatible with the buddypress plugin.
- Compatible with the Woocommerce plugin.
- Pleasant and straightforward administration interface for site administrators to utilise when managing and configuring plugins.
- Completed translation at hand.